[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that guy who follows traffic rules in Grand Theft Auto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: bush nigga what.jpg (29KB, 533x356px) Image search: [Google]
bush nigga what.jpg
29KB, 533x356px
>that guy who follows traffic rules in Grand Theft Auto
>>
No one does this.
>>
Post mods
>>
File: 13555555235152346.jpg (242KB, 1062x928px) Image search: [Google]
13555555235152346.jpg
242KB, 1062x928px
>>387657662
I do it adds to the immersion.
>>
>>387657662
I unironcally do this.

As long as I'm not in a mission or on some type of caper, I will obey most traffic laws. It takes me out of the game to be driving on sidewalks running people over for no reason. I am also actually autistic, so that may factor in as well.
>>
>>387657617
GTA V's single player mode was so damn boring, that I had to find unique ways to keep myself awake.
>>
>>387657617

>Fire 1 bullet out of a 200 round Machine Gun
>Have to reload.
>>
>>387657662
Starting with San Andreas the game would give you fun radio updates on what your character just did in the mission. I enjoy just waiting along to hear the news story and I'd regularly just follow traffic along.

I also loved browsing the internet just for that purpose.
>>
>>387657662

I paid the tolls in 4. Felt like it was an inconsequential amount of money and less of a time loss compared to having to evade the cops. So I guess that counts as following traffic rules, though that's the only one I followed in normal gameplay (tailing missions being the obvious exception).
>>
>>387657617
Look up No Wrong Way To Play. If there is a way to play something, someone is out there doing it, mang.
>>
>>387657662
I bet you use fast travel as well.
>>
Quoted the wrong guy. I meant for >>387659041 to reply to >>387657662
>>
>>387657617
I did it in GTA IV and had fun. Even installed mods for full control over car lights for turn signals or however they are called in english. Comfy.
>>
>Follow traffic rules
>NPC's get mad when you stop at red lights

Mafia's take on that was kinda fun even if it forced you to always obey traffic lest you get in trouble with the law. Remember in 2 you could even steal clothes from stores instead of having to actually buy them like in GTA 4 and 5.
>>
>>387657662
Wrong.
>>
>>387657662
My dad was a cop (now retired), and when I showed him GTA 3 he tried to follow all the rules. He was very upset by other drivers at first. Then he learned that you can just drive wherever whenever, and started driving like I typically did.
>>
>>387659474
TOP TEXT
BOTTOM TEXT
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.