[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should be done for Splatoon 3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: marie.png (583KB, 2392x4856px) Image search: [Google]
marie.png
583KB, 2392x4856px
What should be done for Splatoon 3?
>>
marie sitting on my 7" cock while i play it
>>
Tickling!
>>
>>387656305
Octolings and Squids get along creating a peaceful society and stopping the war.

DJ Octavo gets pissed as he sees squids as the "lesser " race and tries to cause racial tension or something.
>>
>>387656305
Mr. Grizz is the new villain, using the Golden Eggs you collected to breed and train an army of loyal Salmonids to start the apocalypse mentioned in the sunken scrolls
>>
>>387658431
It'd be some shit if the player was helping Mr.Grizz build an army of salmonoids, which we would have to confront in the 3 game. All the music would have this weird unsettling usage of a chello and synth as heard in Deluge Dirge. I'd pay money for that
>>
File: d.gif (2MB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
d.gif
2MB, 540x405px
>mfw their hair is skin
What is the appeal of creatures that have skin for hair?
>>
>>387656305
you know you could see it from a mile a way
https://derpibooru.org/1395819?q=splatoon
>>
>>387656305
both Squid Girls are evil and dressed like Scanty and Kneesocks
>>
deathmatch or free-for-all mode.
>>
new weapons
>>
>>387656305

Playable Marie in singleplayer
>>
>>387656305
The game's formula should actually receive some real updates, and there probably need to be new ranked modes and updates to the old ones. Why is it still so hard to get on top of the tower while it's moving? Why do so many maps still have few meaningful flanking routes? Why has the super jump system not been reworked completely, as it's basically just a giant trap to get idiots killed a solid 70% of the time? Why does single player still provide no experience points to unlock new guns for multiplayer? Why is Turf War the only unranked mode available? Why are there only ever two maps in rotation at a time? Why can you not adjust your weapon / gear selection without completely dropping out of matchmaking? Why is there no way to see what other players have equipped, so you can try to build with those things in mind?

It's a great game, but has some major flaws that weren't fixed from the transition from 1 to 2. Honestly Splatoon 2 barely feels like even an expansion pack, let alone an entirely new game.
>>
>>387657497
Next game needs an inkling villain.
>>
man i really wish i was inside the videogame with her and we had a party and got drunk together, she would be kissing me and i would say i love you and she would blush then we would go to my bedroom and have sexy she would moan and say my name and then i would say i love her and we would get married then we live untill were 90 together and when were about to die we kiss then die together then live in heaven together and be happy for ever
>>
>>387662438
Like a traitor?
>>
>>387662998
You yourself said you wanted to see inklings and octolings come together. The villain could be an inkling that doesn't like that. It could also be the first adult inkling we ever see.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.