[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youtism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: mineshit.jpg (395KB, 836x772px) Image search: [Google]
mineshit.jpg
395KB, 836x772px
>Using family computer
>Go to YouTube subscriptions
>See this
>Feel like a failure of an older brother since THIS is what my brother and sister watch all day
Goddamn, I wish I could've prevented this
>>
>>387654551
>wahhhhhh why are my kid siblings acting like kids guys

just let them have fun holy fuck anon, grow up and stop projecting
>>
>>387654551
at least he's no abusing adderall and energy drinks like other kids his age
>>
>>387654551
the shit people do for money, embarrassing
>>
File: gif.gif (355KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
355KB, 540x543px
>>387654551
Yes, you are defeniately a failure for not showing him better shit.
I hope you're proud of yourself, now your little brother will be a degenerate for life, and its all your fault.
>>
>>387654551
>WHY DON'T MY YOUNGER BROTHER AND SISTER BROWSE /D/
>>
>>387654819
yeah I noticed parents giving their children gatorade in their baby bottes whats up with that. by children i mean 3 year olds
and then most of the white kids I know do have some sort of ADHD or autism whats up with that? most of those ones are the boys though girls never seem to get diagnosed with it that often
>>
yeah im sure you didnt like stupid shit when you were a kid faggot
>>
>>387654551
At least its not that spiderman/elsa shit
>>
>>387654551
What Youtube videos do you like?
>>
>>387655828
Of course I liked stupid shit, and look at where it got me. I'm stuck here now
>>
>>387655775
>yeah I noticed parents giving their children gatorade in their baby bottes whats up with that. by children i mean 3 year olds
Gatorade isn't actually an "energy drink" like Red Bull or Monster because it isn't jacked full of chemicals and caffeine. Gatorade is just meant to keep you hydrated so it's not a problem if kids drink it. It works wonders when you're sick too.
>>
File: 44028.png (333KB, 823x720px) Image search: [Google]
44028.png
333KB, 823x720px
>>387654551
>implying you were any better
newgrounds was cancer too faggot, get off your nostalgia goggles and kys
>>
that doesn't mean they watch those, it just means that those are the sponsored content being pushed at them
>>
Unsub them from all those channels and subscribe them to shitty YT intellectuals and see how they react
>>
>>387656590
i remember newgrounds got me into drawing, photoshop and flash. i didn't stick with it, but newgrounds was great because it was a platform for creativity and got loads of kids into actually making stuff, though it also got them into shitty hentai games. youtube is more likely to get kids into recording gameplay and commentary and trying to make a living off ad-friendly shovel content.

your post is painfully nu-/v/ so i expect those facts are lost on you
>>
File: 1496020791956.png (251KB, 263x363px) Image search: [Google]
1496020791956.png
251KB, 263x363px
>>387654551
>Second row, far left
That's a very funny definition of 'funny'
>>
>Get asked to fix brothers s5
>Figure why the fuck not, shit isnt hard
>Ask him for his password and shit
>His background is a pregnant vaporeon

I mean he had a bunch of sword art online shit as well which was equally as disgusting.
>>
You're right OP. Kids never liked dumb mindless garbage until now.
Teletubbies, Pokémon, Yo gaba gaba, Barney the dinosaur, and The wiggles are for intellectuals.

You're giving kids way too much credit OP. There's a reason kids prefer Barney over something "serious" like The secret of NIM.
>>
>>387654551
>have younger brother who is now a 21 year old middle school dropout transexual brony tumblrite

You have no idea what older sibling failure feels like anon.
>>
>>387660403
Fuck off, the secret of NIM was my shit when I was a kid.
>>
>>387660540
That sounds more like your parents fault anon, don't blame yourself. At least your brother isn't a dude weed lmao tier dudebro like mine.
>>
>>387654551
When did Vinesauce become bald? I've missed a lot in recent years, haven't I?
>>
>>387660540
Jesus, my condolences
>>
>>387660667
vsauce is not vinesauce
>>
>>387660138
>pregnant vaporeon
post it
>>
>>387660631
>>387660631
You're probably right. He's 11 years my junior, so right around the time he was going to start middle school I was off to college and never moved back home. He never really was the same after that because my parents more or less just threw video games and toys at him and let those raise him for them instead of being actual parents. I'm really the only one in that house who paid him any attention or spent any time with him and it's clear that void never got filled after I left and any hopes of him turning out normal went down the shitter as a result. I can't help but feel a tad guilty.

>>387660745
Thanks.
>>
>>387654551
>wish I could've prevented this
just blacklist every channel in the search history
>>
>tfw never watched Minecraft shit before
>just kept the game to myself and got burnt out on it like everyone else
>A series pops up in my suggested
>it's 7 teams of 3 on a large fantasy map doing quests, dungeons, and boss fights. With the main goal to kill each other and be the last team standing
>I'm now addicted to the shit like it's crack and watch a video from each team's perspective every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Fucking kill me anons
>>
File: full[1].jpg (115KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
full[1].jpg
115KB, 1024x576px
>>387661049
>parents more or less just threw video games and toys at him and let those raise him for them instead of being actual parents
>turned into a transexual brony

Someone should really do a study on this phenomenon.
>>
>>387661107
i bet you shitpost in pubg threads too
>>
>>387661107
Well that sounds a lot more interesting than people roleplaying and having pretend dates and LUCKY BLAWK CHALENJ
>>
>>387654551
Local Disc / Windows / System32 / Drivers / etc
Open "hosts" file in a text document
and add
>127.0.0.1 www.youtube.com
then save it and put it back.
Youtube will be blocked.
>>
>>387655091
I also used to have trouble spelling definitely
but now i just tell myself that it has the word "finite" in it and its no problem
>>
>>387661817
I play PUBG
I fucking love anything battle royale
>>
>>387661594
You don't need a masters degree to know that children's entertainment is pretty stupid most of the time, and any kid who doesn't get any fulfillment from their parents will seek compensation from the things that make them happy
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.