[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, how many of you fucking snakes actually capped this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: dwayne forge.png (317KB, 388x636px) Image search: [Google]
dwayne forge.png
317KB, 388x636px
Be honest, how many of you fucking snakes actually capped this guy?
>>
He was suffering. It was the humane thing to do
>>
>>387653462
I popped this nigga without remorse, all he did was complain.
>>
>>387653462
Guy deserved to die, Playboy X was just a young up and comer. Anyone who didn't kill Dwayne is a retard.
>>
>>387653462
Shame you couldn't execute him like Dimitri, two in the knees on in the head. Bitch ass punk only ever cried about shit baka.
>>
Playboy X was annoying. So I sided with Dwayne.
>>
>>387653462
>best safehouse and clothes for sparing him
Why would you kill him again?
>>
I've played through the game three times and I've never killed him and never made a deal with Dimitri.
>>
I don't know who he is or what vidya vut I would cap him just because he's black.
>>
>>387653462
playboy x was our guy
>>
I hated him with a passion but only let him live because of the reward for killing X. Otherwise I wish I could kill them both in my ideal world.
>>
File: PlayboyX-GTAIV.jpg (80KB, 559x716px) Image search: [Google]
PlayboyX-GTAIV.jpg
80KB, 559x716px
>>387654041
The other option is black too.
>>
>>387653462

>killing off the "Call for backup" guy

Plebeian move
>>
>>387654210
Thank god I don't play these shit sjw games.
>>
i kept dwayne alive because i choose anything that gives me more dialogue and interaction with characters
>>
Once I finished the game I'd get on just to drive around and stir shit up. Usually ignored people's hangout requests but not Dwayne. Always went out drinking with him. Every single time he called me I'd go hang out with him. Guy was such a mess. I sympathize.
>>
>>387653462
the options are kill a friend who can send you backup for some cash or kill that other guy and get a sweet apartment and outfit. of course I spared him
>>
>be Playboy X, a young entrepreneur full of potential
>going to build schools and parks and shit
>your best friend and old mentor gets out of prison
>immediately set him up with money, a place to stay, give him half your shit, and even leave him the deed to your luxury penthouse
>despite all this, he spits in your face and acts like a little bitch simply because he's jealous his protege has become more successful than he is
>turn the other cheek, try to talk things out with him
>he starts fucking up your business interests, treats you like an enemy, and doesn't appreciate anything you're doing for him
>left with no other choice, reluctantly hire a hitman to kill him
>(this entire fucking time he's whining that he wants to die, by the way)
>one day the hitman shows up and executes you instead
>your mentor then becomes best buddies with him
I will never understand how this was considered the moral choice. If you kill Dwayne, Playboy can't even bear to look at you anymore.
>>
I wanted Playboy's apartment, so I merked that faggot.

Dwayne was also a faggot, but that's only because Rockstar thought having annoying shitheels call me on an in game phone to go on dates was a good design decision
>>
>>387655167

>games that let you murder drug dealers, fuck sluts and be a criminal piece of shit are SJW because they have criminal negroids

???
>>
>>387653462
Nah I wanted the penthouse.
>>
>>387655167
>SJW

Are you retarded or just baiting
>>
>>387655954
Didn't V shit on feminists?
>>
>>387653462

>nigga bitching and moaning about depression and dying
>starting beef with his mates
>out of touch with the world from being in too long
>go to help put him to rest
>WOW I DIDNT MEAN ANY OF THAT

yea nah fuck off

and i'd kill playboy x too for being a snubby cunt
>>
That piece of crap needed a bullet in his head.
But the Claude Speed's oufit was too good of a gift for forgiving his head.
>>
>>387655704
>couldve hired any of the street niggers to do the job
>ask the slav you merely met a few weeks ago which you set up to hang out with the target
it was a retarded move
>>
>>387656130

Every GTA game shits on both the right and left. It shits on dumbasses and the intelligentsia.

GTA is really just satire at heart with gameplay attached.
>>
>>387656665
I can't believe that GTA V's candidates were a brutish right wing celebrity running on patriotism, xenophobia and machismo and a shrewish arrogant woman who was fueled by identity politics.
>>
>>387656958
>I can't believe that GTA V's candidates were a brutish right wing celebrity running on patriotism, xenophobia and machismo and a shrewish arrogant woman who was fueled by identity politics.

they parody both sides

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjyPqell7b0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uOc5YOQSlY

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gta+4+radio
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.