[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of these will arrive broken?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: Yakuza 6 CE.jpg (2MB, 3600x2025px) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza 6 CE.jpg
2MB, 3600x2025px
How many of these will arrive broken?
>>
Not mine because I'll pre-order from GameStop
>>
oops
>>
When is this coming out
I'm getting kiwami soon
>>
>>387651480
?
they still have to ship it to gamestop dumbass
>>
it's probably plastic
>>
>>387651369
probably not many considering padding for packages has existed for quite a while now
>>
>its okay when the japanese do shitty collectors editions
>>
Amazon smashed the fuck out of my Yakuza 0 launch edition box. Wouldn't be suprised if it happened again.
>>
File: 1491920337806.jpg (82KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
1491920337806.jpg
82KB, 432x432px
That's really cool and I hope I can get it.
>>
>>387651494
How dare you
>>
>>387651907

most likely this

would still love it

i want to tojo clan coasters most

what are those ice cube things?
>>
>>387653695
Whiskey rocks. You freeze them and place them in your glass of whiskey to keep it chilled without having your drink watered down
>>
>>387653938
i thought those were dices
>>
>>387653938

i know but why only 2
>>
>>387653938
>cheap china made shit probably give you cancer
no thanks
I already have the superior item for drinking
>>
>>387651369
i want the art book but this isnt worth 90 dollar...
>>
>>387655787
everything that is less than 200 bucks comes from china dumb fuck and if you want to buy something from that country you would need more than 1000 or 2000 bucks.
>>
>>387656321

whoa calm down
>>
>>387651516

March 2018.
>>
Reminder that Haruka is basically yellow trash now thanks to this game.
>>
I heard this game is really fucking bad compared to 5. How true is this?
>>
>>387657879

It performs like dog shit, the combat is nothing like the older games, but still alright. Story panders too much to chinks. Still a good game though.
>>
>>387657879
Instead of 5 characters theres only Kazuma. Instead of 5 explorable didtricts there's just Hiroshima and Kamurocho. His fighting style is redone, several areas of Kamurocho like Purgatory are currently unexplorable due to the engine change, and some mini games apparently didnt make it in. It just suffers from a rushed development compared to 5 or 0, especially since Nagoshi claims it will take 2 or 3 games for the Dragon Engine to be perfected.
>>
>>387658735
>>387658873

I hope it comes to PC. I would 100% double dip Yakuza 6.
>>
>>387651369
>collector's edition includes the actual game
ALMOND STATUS: ACTIVATED
>>
>>387659092
I wonder if most PCs will be able to run Yakuza 6 at 60fps though, let alone a consistent 30+. Still, it would be nice to see it on the platform, or even the PS3 yakuza games running at resolutions above 720p
>>
It's weird because glass has never been delivered via post to anyone ever. Really excited to find out how they accomplish protecting 2 small glass containters.
>>
>>387659485
A piece of styrofoam with glass-shaped holes for them to it in and 2 pieces of foam shaped like the inside of the glass inserted in them. Not that complicated.
>>
>>387659669
What? How long has this technology existed? It's almost like OP didn't research it before asking the question.
>>
Are all side quests unfun in Kiwami, because that's how it was in the original game?
I just started Kiwami for a few hours, and there's no story heavy sidequest with stupid choices like the ones in 0.
Main story is interesting enough for me to keep playing, but the side content seems a lot weaker than 0.
>>
>>387652129

Yeah, they treat Collector's Editions like games in regular keepcases that can be slapped into anything. I've even received a lot of smaller ones crammed into bubble mailers. Meanwhile, Ami Ami packages my imports with three to six inches of crumpled paper on all sides, so stuff from the other side of the world shows up looking more pristine than something sent from only a couple states away.
>>
>>387657548
>implying that she wasn't before
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong but the empty lot murder was a convoluted plot by Dojima to get rid of Kazama right?
>>
>>387652129
They did the same to me and I managed to get a full refund for my game.
>>
>>387651369
It'd be nice if this comes out here in NZ, don't think 0's LE came out here.
>>
>>387660016
How did you get your hands on Kiwami? Anyways, the side content is weaker than 0 likely because its was SEGA's first time handling something like this. Kiwami is very true to the original, arguably to a fault since the original isnt as crazy or quirky as the later entries have become once the series found its identity.
>>
>>387660016
>>387661709
Things don't have to be absolutely wacky to be enjoyable, sometimes a simple side story with a lighter tone than the plot is just what you need.
>>
>>387661709
Probs somewhere that broke release date or a youtuber that got a copy early. devilleon7 on youtube got one early from sega I think
>>
>>387651369
Depends on the place where you buy it.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.