[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it wrong for me to get this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg (28KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg
28KB, 480x270px
Was it wrong for me to get this?
>>
Yeah. Die
>>
There's not even a soundtrack in there.
>>
>big gay genesis with big gay armadillo
>gay cartridge with austim ring
>digital only

atleast you didnt buy the switch version
>>
>>387651326
what's wrong with the switch version?
>>
>>387651437
>lowest res
>lower than xbox
>delayed input controls due to joycons
>>
>>387651185

>No soundtrack
>No artbook

Two of the best things in Sonic games and neither of them are included.
>>
>>387651326

>At least he didn't buy the version that plays exactly the same as the others
>>
>>387651185
Do you want to become the next Chris-chan?
>>
I'll be honest, if it wasn't for the fact I was able to get the PC special edition for $44 off amazon I would've felt a little ripped off. Everything in it is nice, but something like this would be nicer with a soundtrack at least if they're initially charging $70 for it.
>>
>>387651185
For $50? Worth it.
$70? Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>387651575

Switch gets 1080p, the exact same resolution as PS4 and Xbone. Also, all versions have input lag, unless you're playing in handheld mode on Switch. How does it feel knowing you're console warring for no other reason besides brand identity?
>>
>>387651575
Jokes on you I just finished the switch version and enjoyed the hell out of it. The controls felt tight and the whole thing was just an enjoyable experience. I have no regrets.
>>387651675
Pretty much this. I already bought the vinyl soundtrack which is worth more to me than a plastic statue.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.