[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gamer Glasses the SCAM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: gamer glasses scam.jpg (22KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
gamer glasses scam.jpg
22KB, 300x250px
remember when people were hyping gaming glasses for eye fatigue?

I haven't seen them in like a year now, who fell for the scam?
>>
They are a good idea just marketed wrong. Blue light blocking glasses are hugely benifitial but they were trying to sell the "gaming" branded ones for way too much money compared to normal non "gaming" ones which were dirt cheap and did exactly the same thing as the "gaming" ones.

You have nothing else to do in your life but sit in front of a computer screen all day playing with your burn victim waifu. You might as well keep your eyes in the condition they are now .
>>
>>387650764
My only problem is that they're marketed as a "gamer" thing when it's in general beneficial to anyone who spends hours in front of a screen, gaming or not.
>>
f.lux my nigga
>>
>>387651287
/thread

Shits free son
>>
https://youtu.be/v2e8EvszjPs
>>
>>387651287
f.lux is absolutely terrible in every way. Calibrate your monitor properly and keep ambient light on in your room.
>>
>>387651287
Graphics card with color temp controls instead
>>
>>387651394
Can you do me a favor and explain yourself, buckaroo?
>>
>>387651829
f.lux "fixes" a non problem in a way that is terrible.

Eye strain from staring at a screen is a real thing. The real solution though is to fix the colors and light level, not tint everything a shitty brown shade.

Calibrate your monitor so colors are accurate and realistic. Then do not look at the screen in the dark. Always have another light source on somewhere that makes it so the monitor you are focusing on is not the only light source for your eyes.

Your eyes adjust to the average light level they are taking in, not the brightest point. By upping the average light your are effectively dimming the how bright the screen appears to your eyes and therefor reducing eyestrain. Computer monitors and TVs are not bright at all compared to being outdoors in full daylight. The only time they can be potentially dangerously bright is if they are the only light source in a dark space.
>>
>>387650764
I wear them so I look like Travis touchdown
>>
File: 1372188489533.png (76KB, 450x464px) Image search: [Google]
1372188489533.png
76KB, 450x464px
>>387652809
That was actually helpful and informative.

Thank you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.