[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth picking up? Also never played a Dynasty Warriors Game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: BerserkAndTheBandOfTheHawk.jpg (202KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BerserkAndTheBandOfTheHawk.jpg
202KB, 1280x720px
Is it worth picking up?

Also never played a Dynasty Warriors Game.
>>
>>387646558
If youre a fan of berserk.
I typically dont like DW games, but I can tolerate them. This one is probably one of the best I have played.
>>
>>387646797
Its only the best cause it looks cool btw.
>>
Apparently it's missing some modern features from the newest DW games but I never played any of those. If you're a fan of Berserk and want some brain numbing violence, it's a fun game, depending on how on the spectrum you are you can get a lot of content out of the Eclipse mode.

Story took me 14 hours with a couple bonus stuff, it covers up to them finding the boat so unfortunately no cool Sea God map
>>
Sounds good. Huge fan of Berserk, but not sure about the $60 price tag.
>>
File: maxresdefault.png (170KB, 751x285px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.png
170KB, 751x285px
>>387647251
It's been $40 for three months now.
>>
>>387647669
Thanks man, only checked on Steam, glad to know there are discounts on the PS4 version.
>>
Get Spirit of Sanada instead
>>
>>387648114
Yeah the Steam version's on sale from time to time, but Koei-Techno PC ports can be a pain.
>>
It's a good stress reliever. If you want a similar game with more content get the more recent DW game.
>>
>>387648282
>Get Spirit of Sanada instead
Wait, is that a good starting point for Dynasty Warriors games?
>>
>>387648550
Yes, specially if you have a PS4 Pro. Set to 1080p and enjoy stable 60fps and beautiful locations
>>
I want a good Warriors game because I actually like a lot of them, so can someone tell me the best ones on PS4? Already played:

>Arslan
>Samurai Warriors 4-II
>>
>>387648859
Spirit of Sanada and Samurai Warriors 4-II which you already played.
Samurai Warriors 4 is good but 4-II is better.
Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star Game is decent if you want a fun time
>>
>>387648859
Spirit of Sanada if you like SW4-II

Dynasty Warroprs 8 XL Complete for ancient China setting. Get Empires if you don't care for the story.
>>
>>387648859
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate. Do be aware that it's an upgraded version of a last-gen game, though.

DW8XLC is one of the best.

If you have the ability to play one on a PS3, pick up DW Gundam 3 or Reborn. Gundam is my favorite DW subseries due to its boost and field mechanics.

The latest One Piece one is actually quite good, and I don't give a shit about One Piece.
>>
test
>>
File: trash_selective.jpg (747KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
trash_selective.jpg
747KB, 1600x1200px
>>387646558
no and it will never be
don't support koei-tecmo garbage
>>
>>387649591
>Nioh is garbage
Sure.
>>
>>387649670
name 10 (ten) koei-tecmo games that aren't shit tier
you can list ni-oh again if you want to
>>
https://youtu.be/g-WAhZcIulo

The cut scenes already look way better than the Berserk anime that came out recently. Hopefully they do the conviction arc right.
>>
>>387646558
I really enjoyed it, however I will warn you that the Griffith fight is brutal.

Like holy fuck.
>>
File: 1473194748571.png (173KB, 432x308px) Image search: [Google]
1473194748571.png
173KB, 432x308px
>>387646558
>Can't play as Farnese, Corkus, or Skull Knight
>Can play as Wyald
>>
>>387646558
if you like berserk
but it's very repetitive
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.