[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

minecraft and minecraft mods thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: i grinded for this view.jpg (425KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
i grinded for this view.jpg
425KB, 1200x630px
what are the best mods and modpacks for minecraft? haven't really played it since the beta and I'm interested in survival, RPG elements and combat, which I know all leave much to be desired in base minecraft

so what have ya got for me /pol/?
>>
>>387643941
Modded minecraft sadly hasn't gotten to the aspects you like. 90% of modded minecraft is just automation autism.

Like, if you want to amass 10k iron ingots and leave them to rot in your super computerized automated storage system which plays the game for you, modded minecraft is great!

if you want to explore and fight shit, you have like all of 3 halfbaked mods to try out.
>>
>>387644498
seriously? we still have this problem after so many years?

it's as if the modding community doesn't know that minecraft invented the survival genre
>>
>>387644498
This. Minecraft mods are mostly autism.
>>
>>387643941
feed the beast
>>
>>387644498

when i used to play minecraft without turning it off aftere 5 minutes, i tried to make it as close to diablo as possible using a mod that randomly generated super mobs with random buffs/drops and a village mob (millienaire or something like that).

it didn't really work out.
>>
Thaumcraft was the best mod, but Anazor stopped making it
F
>>
File: MML2RollCaskett.jpg (36KB, 405x848px) Image search: [Google]
MML2RollCaskett.jpg
36KB, 405x848px
The essential ones I used to play with were stuff like the Twilight Forest, more ore, more enemies, Team Fortress 2 mod for sentries, dispensers and teleporters, a chocobo breeding mod so you could have a golden chocobo that flies you across the lands, and I think there's a few more. If I remember them I'll send them to you.

It's such a pity that Minecraft became such a haven of autism and bad decisions. Like TF2 it started out so amazing, and it's gotten such a bad rep.
>>
>>387643941
I play on PS4, I can get diamonds off the bat and some irons but where do I go from there? Okay I can try to get obsidian which btw takes fucking forever but have to be careful to not fall in lava while doing it and can't even get a fire resistance potion because all that shit is in the netherrealm
>>
>>387648430
after diamonds you've gotta figure out a way to get into the netherrealm I think.
>>
File: 3NxcTbI.jpg (165KB, 1000x929px) Image search: [Google]
3NxcTbI.jpg
165KB, 1000x929px
Gregtech: New Horizons is the best modpack. Prove me wrong
You can't
>>
So, we will never have any mode changing NPC graphics? I was hoping they would make Customsteve to Npcs as well, but I guess it will never happen after all
>>
>>387649824
what's in it?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.