[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (50KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
50KB, 460x215px
What the fuck went wrong?
>>
Antibirth is better.
Speaking of which, update when?
>>
poorly handled DLC
>>
File: Screenshot_345.png (85KB, 1245x666px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_345.png
85KB, 1245x666px
>>387641510
I hope that Antibirth comes to Afterbith soon.

And Afterbirth + is just fine. It's good. Booster packs are great. And mods are fun too.
>>
>>387641327
>Add new floors, items, enemies
>Leave bugs from previous version
>>
>>387641717
Afterbirth was poor, Afterbirth+ is just an embarrassment.
>>387641812
>new floors
>"""new"""
>"""floorS"""
>>
File: 1434304979626.png (153KB, 281x297px) Image search: [Google]
1434304979626.png
153KB, 281x297px
>>387641327
"It seems that perfection is attained, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing more to take away."
BoI became a pure cludge.
>>
why the fuck did they remove the ability to bomb into the black market??? i didnt even buy AB+ but they patched it out of normal AB too... what a joke
>>
>>387641812
>add 1 "new" "floor" that's actually just every other floor thrown together randomly with a boss gauntlet thrown in, where the final boss is also a boss gauntlet in itself
>add new items that are all either shit or powered-down copies of old items, diluting item pools and making the game as a whole more shit
>add new enemies that are complete BS and do nothing but cause frustration and hate (ex. those fucking Portals)
>nerf old item interactions so that, in a SINGLE PLAYER GAME, you aren't allowed to ever become overpowered just to fuck with players for no reason
>doesn't fix old bugs and introduces a shitton of new ones
FTFY
>>
>>387642096
Don't forget they also "fixed" the Blank Card ? Card interaction because fuck you.
>>
>>387642165
Oh yea, I also forgot
>adds bosses with damage reduction / scaling damage resist / however you want to call it; just so that even if you do manage a now 1 in a million OP run it's destroyed instantly because you get punished for it with a 20 min boss fight (Hush, Ultra Greed, Delirium)
>>
>>387642260
i didn't know about that change, what happened??? i honestly basically never used blank card unless it was for jera breaks
>>
>>387642739
How it used to work: Use Blank Card while holding a ? card provides 2 random item pedestals.
How it now works: Use Blank Card while holding a ? card deletes both the Blank Card and the ? card, and teleports you to the current floor's "I am error" room. (this can be a run ender on floors not meant to have an I am error room, where there won't even be a trap door)
>>
>>387642907
wow, fucking cool change. what the fuck is he thinking
>>
>>387642370
Ultra Greed is almost excused because of the game mode, however fuck FUCK Hush/Delirium fights. So fucking boring.
>>
>>387643574
Ultra Greed is even worse in my opinion. At least Hush and Delirium are mostly optional, whereas Ultra Greed completely fucks up the whole wave based mechanic of Greed mode.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.