[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a good rpg or jrpg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: res.jpg (15KB, 212x300px)
res.jpg
15KB, 212x300px
Should I get Resonance of Fate, /v/?
>>
>>387633709
Yes. It's great.
>>
If you want a good JRPG, then fuck no.
>>
>>387633709
Its a good game but not that good JRPG...
>>
>>387633709
RoF is the definition of an underrates gem OP, great game to play
>>
File: DIABLO 1.jpg (367KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
DIABLO 1.jpg
367KB, 666x666px
>>387633709
stick to the classics weeb shit rots your brain
>>
>>387633709

Yes but not on the xbox.
>>
>>387633709
>>RoF still incompatible with the PS3 emulator
>So close...yet so far away...
>>
>convoluted combat that's more complex than astrophysics
>story is non existent until the last 20% of the game
>enemies will anally rape at the very start of the game and throughout the rest

Game is shit
>>
>>387635194

Thats exactly the reason I like it.
>>
The tutorial is a joke for anything besides basics.
>>
>>387635194

>being THIS bad at video games

If you didn't understand the tri-attack system by the first boss, you might as well just kill yourself.
>>
>>387635074
>pc losers this desperate

just play PUBG
>>
>>387633709
Pros: Setting is very interesting, there is a lot of interesting characters.

Cons: Combat is repetitive and gets boring quickly as no new mechanics are being introduced at any point - you played for 5 minutes, you have seen it all.
Plot also doesn't exist until late game and then it's all convoluted and out of place.
Also it's easy to fuck up color hex placement, and then be forced to grind to fix your mistake.
>>
>>387633709
>Go into first battle
>Get BTFO by some goblin shitters

I knew right then I'd like RoF
>>
>>387635194
Make it more obvious you haven't played it
>>
>>387633709
It's fun for two hours, but then you've really seen everything the game has to offer.
The combat gets stale very quickly and apart from that the game hasn't got much to offer. Weapon customization is sort of cool, I guess.
>>
>>387636449
Have you? The story doesn't make sense for over half the game.
>>
This really should be ported to pc
>>
>>387633709
It has an insanely good dub. The funny bits are funny. The serious bits don't embarrass you.
>>
>>387636758
That's a pretty disingenous statement. Its overarcing plot doesn't get to the forefront of the game for a while yeah, but it isn't cryptic or hard to understand in the slightest.
>>
It's legit good. BUT it's one of those games that require a ton of patience. I would say it's probably one of the best new jrpgs last gen. Valkyria Chronicles was more popular but it was slow as hell. Eternal sonata was just fine. FF XIII was mostly good during boss battles.

But ROF was really fucking good. Terrible cover tho, making people think it's another anume shit.
>>
>>387636872
People complain about Nolan North but he is perfect as Vash.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.