[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Year is 2020

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (76KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
76KB, 1920x1080px
Finally seeing the uniqueness of it, Nintendo has green-lit Majora's Mask for a 20 year anniversary remake. To commemorate this event, they are expanding the NPC count and Masks massively, and held an online raffle to get ONE lucky fan inserted into Zelda history.

You've just won that raffle. What is your role in the game? Do you leave a mask connected to you? If so, what powers does it give Link?

(Keep in mind, this is Nintendo. It must be SFW.)
>>
File: il_570xN.573526845_idqa[1].jpg (48KB, 570x403px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.573526845_idqa[1].jpg
48KB, 570x403px
makes the wearer a big guy
drawback: removing it is extremely painful
>>
>>387630567
first post worst post
>>
File: 1489522934075.jpg (16KB, 178x279px) Image search: [Google]
1489522934075.jpg
16KB, 178x279px
>>387630410
I ask them if I can be compensated with money and if I can't I ask them to raffle off the reward again.
>>
Also lightning doesn't hit twice and a game that was just "majora's mask but bigger" could only be shit because it would just destroy all balance the game had
>>
>What is your role in the game?
a particularly fat leever
>>
>>387630672
for you
>>
>What is your role in the game?

I cuck Kafei while he's been turned into a child by banging Anju. Since it needs to be SFW every day at 12am you see her walk into her private room with me. Examining the door has her shout at you to give her some privacy.
>>
I sell milk
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 182x277px
>>387630410
gives the wearer invincibility, but it's on a time limit and leaves you with 1 heart
obtained in a new secret hell dungeon
>>
>>387633136
What kinda milk? You can already buy Romani Milk from the Gormon Brothers or the Milk Bar. Or Chateau Romani for 200 rupees.
>>
>>387630794
Subtle but I see what you did there. You'd be a character who won the lottery but is too skittish to accept it. So he ultimately sends a letter telling them to re-raffle it unless you help him build up the courage.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.