[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ I like you but there are a few things we need to discuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
/v/ I like you but there are a few things we need to discuss.

>You bitch about graphics, but it does not seem to bother you that games are fucking boring to play.
>You use absurd amounts of time grinding in mediocre new games, when you haven't even touched old games that are great.
>You still defend normalfag values, even though you know deep inside that they are worthless just like your normalfag friends.
>It's 2015 and you still hate furfags
>You put pirates on a pedestal but complain that the games you want to play never get made
>You still haven't got laid by a cute gam3r grill
>You suck western dev dick
>You buy the newest blockbuster games and pirate good indie games.
>You own a PS4
>You think Nintendo is shit
>You own a gaming PC but still insult people for being PCbros
>You bitch about MOBAs but still play them since your friends play them
>>
>>387630246
/v/ is One Person: The Post
>>
>>387630246
didn't read lmao
>>
>>387630246
>/v/ is one person
>>
>>387630246
>You bitch about MOBAs but still play them since your friends play them
that's where you're wrong, I don't have any friends
>>
Who the fuck are you quoting
>>
>>387630368
you're the kind of person that becomes a tranny
>>
>>387630246
>/v/ is one person
I would post a picture of someone blantantly retarded that would be representing you but it's not worth the time
>>
File: 1476324992081.jpg (489KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1476324992081.jpg
489KB, 2048x2048px
>>387630356
>>387630359
what an idiot. anyoen whos been here more than a day knows theres four of us
>>
>>387630478
the majority of /v/
>>
>>387630359
>our opinions are diverse
>90% of posts say the same thing
pick one
>>
>>387630246
Did you see a screencap of this place on instagram and then start coming here
>>
>>387630731
my racist friend told me
>>
>>387630246
>It's 2015
Are all redditors as allergic to proofreading as you are?
>>
>>387631013
slow internet
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.