[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleeping Dogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Sleeping Dogs.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sleeping Dogs.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
This thread is for discussion and appreciation of the Best Open World Game.
>>
File: Gta4_tce.jpg (83KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Gta4_tce.jpg
83KB, 400x500px
Sorry but you're way off.
When it comes to open world gta like games this one takes the cake.
I've had so many memorable moments I'll never forget, it has it all, a big open city, attention to details everywhere, it's so uneeded but the devs went the extra mile to add shit in places players won't even reach.

My most recent memorable moment was when i had to escape the police in a mission and there's was a road block on top of a bridge, i fell off my bike with 10% hp and i were surrounded by cops shooting me, so i decided to jump into the water, there was no water beneath the spot i jumped from, instead i fell on a pile of trash and cardboard boxes which broke my fall, it felt like a fucking movie, and the best part none of it was planned or scripted, it just happens in the flow of the game.

That's just one of many moments I've experienced, truly a masterpiece.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
MAN WHO NEVA EATS PORK BUN
>>
>>387628854
Does the game get better? I can't get myself to play after watching 10 minutes of cutscenes.
>>
>>387628854
I fucking love this game
>>
>>387630009
IS NEVER A WHOLE MAN!
>>
Sleeping Dogs is one of the very few games post-2006 that I have actually been able to enjoy.

A very solid game. Not perfect, but it was fun to play.
>>
How does it stack against Yakuza?
>>
>>387631084

Aren't the cutscenes skippable? If you don't want to watch them, skip them.

You're asking if the game gets better while implying that you didn't actually start the actual game. Just try playing it. If the cutscenes turn out to be unskippable, go take a piss while you wait for them to end.
>>
>>387628854
WEI SHEN MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>387631197
Not too comparable beyond the azn settings. Sleeping dogs is closer to GTA with bamham combat (but decent)
>>
>>387629892
Gta IV, one of the best games I ever played
>>
Great story but the world gets boring after a while
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.