[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cameras

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: melee camera.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
melee camera.webm
3MB, 768x432px
Is there any game out there with a better camera than Uncharted 4?

>smooth as butter
>always stays where you leave it / moves when you want it to
>adaptively changes zoom level, FOV, and orbit during specific actions to make regular gameplay look like scenes straight out of a Hollywood action movie

Serious question as I would love to play another game with a camera this nice
>>
File: camera input.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
camera input.webm
3MB, 800x450px
here's a little comparison webm of how different it can look if you mess around with the camera while you play, instead of just leaving it in place and only turning it when you need to see something
>>
Bloodborne
>>
File: BB teaser gameplay.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BB teaser gameplay.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>387628389
I love BB and sometimes the dodges you do while locked on look really fucking good, but most of the time the camera is pretty janky. For some of the bosses the camera even makes them significantly harder to fight.

I wish it was smoother and looked more like it did in this preview
>>
>>387629029
Those angles are just lower down, looking more upwards than in the normal game. It looks like it zooms and auto moves to over the shoulder when casting blacksky eye.

For some reason lower camera angles always look super cinematic
>>
File: climbing cam.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
climbing cam.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>387629029
I wish you could just kinda "bend" the camera away from its normal fixed position (with the stick) while locked-on to a target.

Or shift the center of the lock-on up/down the body of the target, rather than just choosing from specific body parts like the head / torso / whatever other available targets there are on the boss
>>
meh nobody cares about gameplay cams even though they are a massive part of how a game plays
>>
>>387627445
>>387628102
Absolute God-tier.
>>
File: headbutt.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
headbutt.webm
3MB, 800x450px
Horizon's camera looks pretty awesome most of the time, but they forgot to make it so that vegetation and other shit between the camera and the player cannot obscure your vision. Also it doesn't let you look all the way up or down and sometimes forces you to look at things. Most of the sony games that try to look uber cinematic have pretty great cameras. TLOU looks really good but I wish you had more control over it; it kinda snaps into specific positions when you do things where you can barely move it. I don't think you can even walk towards the camera - you are always looking whatever direction it is pointed

The camera on the nu Tomb Raider games is almost as good as Uncharted 4's at times
>>
>all these sony games
>praising how it looks like a movie
>>
>>387627445
>always stays where you leave it
>orbit during specific actions
That's a total contradiction.
>>
>>387627445
>Is there any game out there with a better camera than Uncharted 4?
Yes.
>>
>>387633818
I mean it changes the center of its orbit. It just looks like it is zooming in on the action if you dont move the camera with the stick
>>
>>387627445

wtf game is this?
>>
>>387637326
>Is there any game out there with a better camera than **Uncharted 4**?
>wtf game is this?
>>
>>387627445
Never played an Uncharted game. Why does it look cel shaded here?
>>
>>387627445
Why does everybody have comic book outlines?
>>
>>387639016
Because, its the #4theplayers

lmao xbox til i die.
>>
File: Uncharted Lost legacy.jpg (320KB, 873x667px) Image search: [Google]
Uncharted Lost legacy.jpg
320KB, 873x667px
Why aren't you going to buy Uncharted Lost Legacy, anon?!
>>
>>387638798
>>387638929

Why does it have this almost cel shaded looking outline around the people though? It looks different from other Uncharted gifs, why?
>>
File: 1503031475613.jpg (44KB, 657x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503031475613.jpg
44KB, 657x960px
>>387639016
>>387638929
It's a bonus you can enable in the options menu after beating the game. There are others too like infinite ammo, 8 bit sounds, slow motion, etc.
>>
>>387640414

>bonus content: make your otherwise decent game game looking like shit

Sony in charge of extra stuff
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.