[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>smash players

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1502852382064_0.png (66KB, 588x570px) Image search: [Google]
1502852382064_0.png
66KB, 588x570px
>smash players
>>
File: 1500839937322.png (153KB, 248x459px) Image search: [Google]
1500839937322.png
153KB, 248x459px
Why are smash players so unhygienic?

What's so hard about taking a shower and putting on deodorant and clean clothes?

You mean to tell me these guys can up b to double shine stall moonwalk but they haven't mastered the bath to deodorant combo?
>>
>>387627194
bugs...
>>
>>387627028
>>387627194
as someone who goes to smash tournaments i'd say 64 and melee are about 10% stinky autists and smash 4 is only 25-30%.

it only takes a few bad eggs to create a terrible smell, that doesnt represent the whole
>>
>ill post it again to get (yous)
>>
This is not contained to just smash. I went to Evo before smash was there and it still reeked like ass
>>
>>387627028
you can lead a nigger to the shower but can't make him shower
>>
>>387627417
I went to a smash torunament in pittsburgh a couple years ago, m2k was there, he was wearing an old soiled brown jersey and carrying around a gallon of milk. he made the whole place smell like milk
>>
Falco players stinking up the place
>>
>a small area with little ventalation is supposed to smell great with tons of people there

Even if you put 5 layers of deodorant on each person the place is still going to smell like shit.
>>
File: 1502057361028.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502057361028.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>387627028
There's a table top game place by my house. It's near the movie theater. They specialize in DnD, Yugioh, Magic the gathering, etc.

90% of the time, they have their front door open as it's a small shop and HOLY FUCK. It smells like sewer water mixed with body odor. It's fucking disgusting. How do people let themselves get like that and not notice it? The entire building stinks so badly, the smell wafts out the door.

The owner seems like a bro and an overall average guy. He even had a QT girlfriend that was normal as well. What the hell happened?
>>
Stop reposting this old image, faggot. Everyone knows the whole fgc stinks
>>
>>387627872
Uh anon, that's not how it works. Large events with normal people who shower and wear nice clothes don't smell.
>>
>>387627985
Some people sweat through the deodorant. It doesn't 100% block out smells. You must be dumb if you think it makes you smell like roses all day.
>>
>>387628193
t. stinker
>>
>>387627028
>get a bunch of guys together in a hot, crowded room
>have them compete against each other, with money on the line, making them more likely to sweat
>be surprised when the room smells

I'm not a smashfag, or even a tourneyfag, but I'm not surprised. The one tournament I ever went to was hotter than the sun as soon as you got inside.
>>
>>387628193
>>387627872
t. smelly boy
>>
>>387627028
Don't forget about that one faggot who plays on a defective controller that may as well be modded and cries when he can't bring it in.
>>
>>387627028
Oh look, its this thread again.

When will op have sex or stop being a faggot?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.