[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/ is this a good entry mechanical keyboard for $40

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1730.jpg (54KB, 750x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1730.jpg
54KB, 750x454px
Hey /v/ is this a good entry mechanical keyboard for $40
>>
>>387625160
don't fall for the mechanical keyboard meme
>>
>>387625160
no
go to /g/ theres an autistic general about this shit
dont bother actually posting just read the pastebins
>>
Just buy a razer blackwidow and call it a day anon-kun.
>>
embrace the chiclet keyboard meme
>>
I have the white and blue one because it goes with my setup. It's alright for the most part and very aesthetically pleasing.
>>
File: 1388542850079.jpg (38KB, 450x376px) Image search: [Google]
1388542850079.jpg
38KB, 450x376px
>not typing on nipple sensitive membranes with your dainty little faggot fingers

Memes aside the Das Keyboard Professional seemed like a complete waste of money when I bought it like 6 years ago. Turns out it's lasted longer than every other component that I bought at the same time. Aside from a few knicks from various coffee mugs smashing into it, it still looks and performs exactly how it did on day 1.
>>
>>387625160
If you have PS2 ports, some of the older keyboard models are pretty nice. I'm pretty satisfied with my old Compaq media keyboard, plus they're pretty cheap if you're willing to clean them.
>>
>866 reviews with 4.5 stars
It says it uses Outemu switches, which might be shit. I personally use Gateron Blues and think they're great.
>>
Get a keyboard with full key rollover or you will regret it.
>>
>>387625160
I got a drevo 84 key from amazon and it has hald up really well, and the switches are pretty amazing.
>>
>keyboard only a year old
>starting to get a lot of keypresses not registering
i hope it just needs cleaning
>>
Cheaper mechanical keyboards tend to use cheaper non-cherry switches that can fail faster. Make sure you do your research before you buy. I think the cheapest way to get a full cherry mx keyboard is still through monoprice.
>>
>>387625160
I have the white one. The keys are loud as shit (like louder than cherry) but I think it's a great keyboard regardless. It's a pretty great bargain famalam. I haven't had any problems so far.
>>
>>387626932
>like louder than cherry
You are aware that not all cherry switches are the same, right?
>>
>>387627027
It has knockoff blues that are louder than cherry blues.
>>
>>387627027
Well considering they don't use cherry switches in the keyboard I'd say I'm pretty aware anon. I was making a comparison.
>>
>Mechanicalkeyboards has clear cherry brown and red switches
>No Blue
Why.
>>
>>387625160
Was thinking about buying this one or the red dragon, buti heard the red dragon one is harder to press.
>>
>>387627938
They're owned and produced by the same company, any difference in build is probably chalked up to poor QC.
>>
In need of a new KB that can be used for gaming as well. Not looking for any glowing multicolored freakshow mechanical keyboard. Need something that's comfortable to type on, low profile keys that are quiet but give nice feedback, no issues with multi button presses and is full size. Have a K800 which was perfect but it's now doing weird things due to being wireless and old.
>>
Do you share a room/house/zipcode with other people who will be asleep while you play games? If so don't buy a mechanical keyboard, it's loud as shit.
>>
>>387628994
You can buy silent mechanical switches.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.