[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Foxhole thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Foxhole.jpg (29KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
Foxhole.jpg
29KB, 460x215px
Wheres the front?
>>
>>387620623
Dead game
>>
>>387620865
>dead

lmao
>>
File: IMG_1816.jpg (34KB, 480x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1816.jpg
34KB, 480x346px
>unused vehicles everywhere
>all locked

Every damn time
>>
>>387621603
>Find an unlocked truck
>take it
>someone in chat screaming "WHO STOLE MY *** TRUCK"

every fucking time
>>
>>387621603
>what are wrenches
>what are HE grenades

It's like people are trying to be retarded in this game on purpose sometimes.
>>
>>387622007
>HE grenades
>when trucks blow up with like ten rifle shots

Niggers you are FUCKING RETARDED
>>
>be logistics driver
>dont pick up any grunts at HQ

what the fuck are you doing, lads
>>
>>387620957
Yeah, I don't see what's funny about your game being dead, shill.
>>
>>387622519
Some retards that will die in a second are not more important than building something.
>>
why the fuck did they fuck with the servers? Most of what i saw was pretty full up until the patch and now they're all half empty or worse most of the time.
>>
>>387622701
Well, why dont you pick them up after picking up your resources?

God fucking damn it, We need every man we can spare in the front, and we have like 15 retards standing around the HQ doing NOTHING
>>
>>387622837
Because I don't want niggers stealing the materials from my truck. Run nigga, run.
>>
>>387620623

shilly shiillyton
>>
>>387621603
just fucking wrench them. It takes a few seconds to get the scrap to make'em.
>>
Is it good?
Looks interesting.
>>
>>387623914
Its a top down war simulator, where cooperation and teamwork are extremely important.
>>
>>387623992
I know what it is.
Im asking if it's good.
>>
File: poz-hole-fox-hole.png (89KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
poz-hole-fox-hole.png
89KB, 249x202px
>>387620623
EL POZ-HOLE FOX-HOLE
>>
>>387624140
played beta, was p good. Was cheesable via 1 hit kill punches and making foxholes/turrets kill each other but they may have fixed it.
>>
>>387624140
I haven't played too much of it because I've been busy working a shitty schedule and trying to fight off the urge to burst into my work place with a chainsaw and go on a killing spree but what I did play was pretty fun. When I find the time to play I wanna see how bayonettes are. Full on bonzai charges sound like they could be entertaining
>>
>game with a fantastic concept
>ruined by stupid gameplay mechanics and bad community
Hopefully the devs will be able to save this game.
>>
>>387624140
oh. Its good. Only tedious part is getting a ride to the frontlines, because every truck is too busy on logistics.
>>
File: dedgame.png (109KB, 932x189px) Image search: [Google]
dedgame.png
109KB, 932x189px
>>387620865
>>387622678
> This guy
>>
>>387624812
Not him but inventory management can be kind of annoying at times too. For example suppose you want to take out 80 basic materials some logistics autists stashed in a town hall to make a crate of rifle clips. You can only withdraw 10 at a time and there's a brief
"assembly time" before they're transferred to your inventory. Then you need to open up the town hall stash again and go through the process seven more times to get the resources you need. Supposedly it's to stop griefers from just withdrawing every last resource in the town hall and then logging off/killing themselves somehow but it's still annoying. Shit, it's actually even quicker to just mine and process the resources themselves.

Also not too big of a fan of how supply stations are laid out on some maps. There was one where our teammate was at a point where we pretty much screwed because all of our outposts had been captured and both our remaining towns didn't have supply depots. They were mostly scattered around the center area of the map and the enemy had captured every single one of them so we had absolutely no way to fortify front line outposts or even stock the townhalls so every time you died you were stuck with either spawning in the wilderness or waiting on a lengthy respawn timer
>>
>>387625496
>so every time you died you were stuck with either spawning in the wilderness or waiting on a lengthy respawn timer

Oh hey, I think I joined that game
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.