[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The absolute state of MS Xbox

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: phil-spencer.jpg (181KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
phil-spencer.jpg
181KB, 640x480px
Halo Wars 2, Forza Motorsport 7, Super Lucky’s Tale Cuphead and Phantom Dust are the Xbox One’s lineup of exclusives this year

How sad
>>
People seem to be catching on to the fact that Phil was also a mistake.
>>
NO POWER GREATER THAN X
>>
As an Xboner, I'm pretty happy. Nothing this year on the PS4 has so far appealed to me, and I'll probably buy the Switch later this year.
If Sony can make a decent multiplayer game, I might look into it. Otherwise, Bloodborne and Ni-Oh are just not enough.
>>
>>387617245
knocking on the most based man in all of gaming
how could you
>>
>>387617404
Uncharted 4 has a fun multiplayer game
>>
>>387617404
Hahahahahaha jesus christ, fucking xbox fags
>>
Insider here.

Microsoft is in the VERY EARLY STAGES of spinning off Xbox entirely. The Xbox One X is, unless it turns to be hugely profitable success and eclipses the PS4 Pro, going to be the last piece of gaming hardware they ever release.

Halo 6. could very likely launch on PS4.
>>
>>387617139
When the hell is the og xbox thread is coming.
>>
>>387617732
The Xbox diehards would an hero
>>
>>387617480
He's cancer and so are you. Thank God the Xbox brand is finally fucking dead though. Good riddance to it and trash like you.
>>
>>387617732
Halo 5 was completely, irredeemably awful. I don't want Halo 6 at all. But this will be hilarious when that happens.
>>
>>387617139
POWER
OF
THE
CLOUD
>>
>>387617658
Great argument
>>
>>387617732
>Insider here
fuck off larper
>>
File: 1 vs 100 xbox live.jpg (86KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1 vs 100 xbox live.jpg
86KB, 800x450px
>>387617404
Another Bone onwer here to offer a counterpoint.

My Xbone has been a blu-ray and netflix machine for the past 7 months after Gears 4 proved to be such a disappointment. I let my Live expire because I was just bored and wasn't playing anything with online. I don't care about Forza. Halo's been dead for awhile. The last game I was holding out hope for was scalebound, but MS just couldn't resist fucking Kamiya over. In general, I find the new approach to """exclusives"""" heavily concerning. For all the criticism Nintendo gets for its lack of third party games, the exclusives give you a reason to buy a Switch or a 3DS. Microsoft's no exclusive policy is worse, because there's no reason to buy an Xbox now. I give Sony a lot of credit too, because it seems like they got a lot of really good single player exclusives, something the Xbone doesn't even have unless you count ReCore.

I'm saying all of this as a former massive Xbot who would start late night Xbone threads early in the console's life span. do not buy an Xbone, it is a waste of money. Even if you love multiplayer shooters, a PS4 is probably your best bet because the online communities are must larger than their Xbone and PC counterparts. Phil was supposed to be the savior of Xbox, and while he certainly is better than Mattrick, he has taken the Xbox brand in a direction that is unsustainable.
>>
>>387618556
Halo 5 had the best multiplayer since 2.
>>
>>387620093
I don't think ReCore should count as a "good" game considering the state it released in. Also what does no one bring up Quantum Break? Was it truly forgotten?
>>
>>387620346
meant to put why not what
>>
>>387620176
No. Not even fucking close. The entire game is utter garbage, the multiplayer being far worse than even the shit campaign. Not Halo at all, just a terrible COD clone.
>>
>>387620501
As someone who's played since CE, that's fucking bullshit.
5 has the best weapon balance in the series by a long shot, movement options that improve gameplay without fucking up the core concepts of Halo (shooting, melee, grenades) like Reach and 4's shit additions did.
Gameplay finally went back to equal starts and power weapon control, complete with power ups like cloak and overshield.
You just got triggered by zoom being given to all weapons and mapped to a different button.
There's no excusing the campaign though.
>>
>>387617139
Love the xbox. Mostly use it for FPS like CoD, BF1, OW, and gears. Also to play my faves from the 360 and original xbox. Fucking playstation I can't play the ps3 games without it crashing or frames go to shit! How come they haven't fix that!?
>>
>>387617139
Luckily for Microsoft, the people who actually buy into the XBOX brand don't give a shit about what is or isn't "exclusive" to the system.
>>
>>387620825
No. The game is complete shit. 0/10. Worst game in the series and worst game of this gen. The multiplayer isn't good let alone on par with the first 3 Halo games. There is no defending it. Thankfully it sold like shit and along with Halo Wars 2's massive flop the franchise is finally dead. End of discussion.
>>
>>387621251
Probably because none of them are intelligent enough to know what that even means.
>>
>>387621610
Fuck you, it has legitimately better gameplay than Halo 3, and I love 3.
>>
>>387617732
>Halo 6. could very likely launch on PS4.
>this is what Sonyiggers think

>>387621610
>Halo Wars series
>comparing the literal Metroid Prime series of the Halo series to the mainline series
Not him but kill yourself.
>>
>>387620093
> Gears4 was actually good
> Scalebound was utter shit and both M$ and Kamiya could not deliver
Besides from that I agree.
>>
>>387620346
completely forgot about Quantum Break, my bad

>>387622953
I wouldn't call Gears 4 bad, but Gears 3 was better in every respect. it had better weapons, better maps, better gameplay, a better campaign, a much better horde mode, and a far superior array of enemies. You also didn't need to rely on loot boxes with a terrible RNG to unlock characters. I actually found myself going back to and having more fun playing UE and 3.
>>
>>387617732
this might be the post that makes me leave /v/, it's that bad
>>
>>387623492
>gears 3 was better
Ehhhhhhhhhh
Beast mode was fun though
>>
*play best on Xbox one X* on consoles.
>>
>>387617139
Based Microsoft will announce AoE4 at GC
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.