[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys remember those shitty 500 in 1 or 1000 in 1 hand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 2.jpg (105KB, 960x951px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
105KB, 960x951px
Do you guys remember those shitty 500 in 1 or 1000 in 1 hand held game things from the mid to late 2000's? I'm trying to track one down and figured someone on here might know what I'm talking about.

There were multiple models starting at something like 200 games and going up to something like 500 (last I remember). They were square with two buttons on the top, one on the left one on the right, the only other controls were a joystick at the bottom of the handheld that clicked like a motherfucker. For whatever reason the name "Pocket Mini" comes to mind but no google searches have yielded any results.

Sorry for the blog fellas but if anyone has any info on this it would be much appreciated.

Pic unrelated.
>>
Check on Chinese sites like alibaba, AliExpress, gearbest, dealextreme and taobao.
I have a 1000 games-in-one console that looks like a down syndrome penguin from a thrift shop a while back as well.
>>
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Retro-Style-200-Handheld-Video-x/dp/B00H502GCI
>>
>>387612801
Thanks for the find anon but nope, the one I'm looking for was square, imagine that thing cut in half.
>>
I had a bunch of those my dad used to get from the flea market. Most of them were sold as "consoles" as in a bootleg looking N64 that's actually a plug n play with those games on it.
>>
>>387612790
I forgot about those sites, I fear the system is discontinued but it is worth a shot.

Is your system you're talking about from the thrift shop square? Because I seem to remember now that the color scheme on it was black and white.
>>
I had one that was an orange nintendo 64 controller that plugged directly into the TV through a composite cable and had like a bunch of NES games in it, but most were just romhacks of the same games.
>>
>>387613235
I had the same one but mine was red. Did yours come with a genesis-style controller and an infrared pistol for duck hunt too?
>>
>Here son, you said you like video games
I wanted a Nintendo.
>>
>>387613235
That shit is bringing me back, I had a Star Wars one that I still dick around with to this day.
>>
>>387613314
ungrateful prick.
>>
>>387613312
I had one that for some reason had Sega Genesis and SNES games in them.
>>
>>387613394
They knew it was a garbage thing.
They knew.

Especially as all you fags has PS2s, Gamecubes, etc. I had nothing. I was already 47 before I finally got a Gameboy Color.

But seriously, I was grateful enough. I played it though it was pretty bad.
>>
>>387612425
>Vinesauce Vinny
>>
File: IMG_20170819_134258.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170819_134258.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>387612425
Okay update on the search.
I just fucking tripped over a box in my basement that had the fucking console in it. Bad news it has no markings, good news it still turns on, bad news again the screen is fucked. I'm going to attach the image in hopes that anyone has seen something similar.
As you can tell the paint is all fucked but from what I can see the original color scheme was white on the face with a black background.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.