[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NERF THIS FUCKING THING ALREADY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: CWjle1OUkAASwki.jpg (19KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CWjle1OUkAASwki.jpg
19KB, 600x338px
NERF THIS FUCKING THING ALREADY
>>
>>387611968
Get good faggot
>>
>>387611968
F U, Oh-pee, I have been carrying my teams all the day to A+! Git gud you pos!
>>
I don't have it yet but the regular slosher seems really OP already for killing people. all you have to do is aim in their general direction and it's two hits to kill. You can just aim up and it rains down on them

it kinda sucks for painting though
>>
>>387612379
>>387612660
Enjoy your crutch whilst it lasts, faggots.
>>
It's because of the shit tick rate. Beat way to nerf them is to give the game an acceptable refresh speed so that weapons that require more skill can actually reward you for properly outskilling.
>>
>>387615675
joycons don't have macros to take advantage of "tick rates", get good shitter
>>
So you gotta be level 15 to get this thing, the tri-slosher? I'm level 11 and so far the most effective weapons I've tried are the slosher, the octobrush and I guess the dualies (when I have good aim) or splattershot jr. You can really do a lot of painting surprisingly fast with the sniper rifle if you just look down a long area, aim up and shoot multiple long streaks of paint as you strafe. I cant hit enemies with it for shit though. I suck with the paint roller and it seems like a noob weapon in the hands of most of my opponents, but every now and again someone good on the other team fucks me up with it and keeps sneaking up on / flanking me and one-shotting me so I guess I'm just using it wrong.

What are the best weapons in this game?
>>
>>387616528
Splash-o-matic is truly a skilled shooters weapon. Shoots completely straight and requires complete focus.

Rewards you with suction bombs and inkjet
>>
I mean, I'm a real shitter and I can carry my team with it. I wonder how I got so many kills at the end of the game. If I can do good with it and I'm literally the worst splatoon player then yes this thing needs a nerf.
>>
when someone attacks me with the octobrush or tri-slosher I can barely see wtf is going on the because their fucking gobs of flying paint are covering my entire screen
>>
>>387618085
I want to MURDER all sloshers like the scum they are
>>
>>387616874
But has the range of a fuckin 10 cent water gun
>>
what are the best specials / subs?

the Sting Ray special seems completely useless desu. How can a weapon that is *that* difficult to aim do that little damage? It takes like 5 seconds of constantly hitting an enemy to kill them. It barely even paints anything.
The acid rain seems pretty bad too, it should do more damage

Best grenade type sub I've tried so far has been just the regular triangle-shaped one. I have yet to ever kill anyone with one of those water balloon ones that blow up on contact
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.