[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EYE: Divine Cybermany

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: eye_cover.png (481KB, 541x640px) Image search: [Google]
eye_cover.png
481KB, 541x640px
Is this game worth buying? How well does it perform as a Multiplayer Coop with 2 friends?
Is the english translation really that shitty?
>>
>>387611709
>Is this game worth buying?
Probably.
>How well does it perform as a Multiplayer Coop with 2 friends?
Good
>Is the english translation really that shitty?
Sometimes yeah. The lore area stuff makes no fucking sense. Other than that it doesn't matter, just obey orders.
>>
>>387611709
the game is shit. They throw all these stats at you but all that matters is speed and shooting everything dead and the only good guns is that big ass minigun and the blade runner gun.
>>
File: Confused Doggo.png (2MB, 1765x885px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Doggo.png
2MB, 1765x885px
>>387611709
>is this game worth buying
when its on sale
>How well does it perform as a Multiplayer Coop with 2 friends
great, although you arent getting the true MP experience with less than 8 people
>Is the English translation really that shitty?
it varies, a good translation wouldn't help you comprehend the plot any better anyway, some people even claim the English translation is superior to the french
>>
>>387611709
The game is surreal and 'fixing' the translation would just lose some of the effect. No one's really meant to be all that coherent and consistent.
>>
>>387611709
>Is this game worth buying?
Yes.
>How well does it perform as a Multiplayer Coop with 2 friends?
Fun mess
It doesn't matter - The story is retarded.
>>
>>387612832
>MP experience with 8 people
>one guy just runs ahead and kills everything
>everyone else has no idea what's going on
>>
it's the most cyberpunk game out there
>>
>>387613468
Moreso than Deus Ex?
>>
>>387614163
If I loved EYE, should I play Dude Sex?
>>
>>387614163
Absolutely.
>>
>>387614350
You should play it regardless it's one of the best games ever made
>>
>>387614350
Dude Sex is far less sophisticated than EYE. It simply follows a lot of Y2K and early 00s conspiracy tropes. EYE is more of a postmodern mindfuck.
>>
>>387612812
leglet culter detected
>>
>>387614350
Most of the things that EYE does well arent present in Deus Ex, the only real similarity is the cyberpunk aesthetic. DX is still worth you time anyway though
>>
File: EYE.gif (736KB, 1017x1508px) Image search: [Google]
EYE.gif
736KB, 1017x1508px
>>
>>387614163
I always felt that Deus Ex was more like Ghost in the Shell while EYE was more like Texhnolyze.
>>
everyone on this board says the game is better than it actually is

avoid it at all costs
>>
>>387614992
Go back to neogaf fucking pussy scum
>>
>>387613107
>Not playing catch the trash bag with other people
>Not hiding and hacking everyone
>>
>>387615356
I totally forgot about the hacking. Are there any other games that have that?
>>
File: 1383252439241.jpg (15KB, 453x557px) Image search: [Google]
1383252439241.jpg
15KB, 453x557px
>>387615356
>FF is turned off
>you can still break people's legs
>minigun knock-back can easily send people other ledges
the best part is the constant loss in sanity you get for breaking people's legs
>>
>>387614992
Do people actually believe this?
It's an ok shooter that loses challenge once you realize the anti-mat sniper is all you need. And the game will make you play it 3 times to get the "real ending"
>>
>>387616189
>anti-mat sniper
strange way to spell sulfatum
>>
Why would you use the Bear Killer over the Hunting Machine?
>>
>>387616396
Why would you use anything but the hammer?
>>
>>387611709
Don't make the mistake of buying it and going straight for co-op. Only one of the players gets the dialogue, making others miss out on the story. Co-op is to fuck around for fun after you've completed the campaign solo.
Noteworthy is the fact that most people here appreciate the co-op due to it basically being an EYE thread enhanced with visuals, with memes being spouted and created at any given chance. Where the game shines in my opinion is the "competitive" multiplayer, which is ffa deathmatch and future football. Too bad /v/tards only complain about nobody making a server and when someone does and shouts it out they rarely join.
>>
>>387616476
the hammer is slow and requires ungodly grind based on rng to unlock
>>
someone make a server
>>
>>387616889
>he didn't unlock the hammer
>>
>>387611709
Multi is dead
>>
I bought this game and it just feels like an unnecessary oversaturation of features. A fuckton of skills, abilities and such of which 80% seem useless. There's like 28 key bindings that you're expected to know and use and trying to use different abilities fluently feels like an undertaking each time.

I dunno, if you have autismo memorizing abilities then I guess it'd be fun for you
>>
File: Capture.jpg (80KB, 1032x852px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
80KB, 1032x852px
>>387616964
guess again nerd

dork

geekazoid
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AScCVzENcjs

This guy explains it well.
>>
>>387617186
>28 key bindings
What the fuck man, are you binding every ability to your keyboard? You know, holding C shows a dialer that you can fill with 7 abilities, making their use extremely easy. I've only binded 3 abilities to the keyboard and I've experienced no problem with this selection.
>>
My legs are broken
>>
it probably has the best gunplay in games.
>500 round minigun
>1 hit kill revolver
>machine pistol that can empty 100 rounds in 3 seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtJh_B4jDrY
>>
>>387619317
>full auto and fuller auto
I'm convinced that I need to purchase this game
>>
I'm on the 3rd level (the one with poisoning water pool) and this game isn't anywhere near as fun as these thread make it out to be. I even got the revolver which is supposedly the most fun weapon but the levels and enemies themselves are just so bland
>>
>>387616320
>1 shots normal troops
>2 shots heli's
>1 mags those DOOM demons on Mars while staying out of their range
>quick fires for close range
>massive mag size
Just pair it with Dual Pistols and breeze through any situation
>
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.