[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I play FF2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (132KB, 802x604px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
132KB, 802x604px
Should I play FF2?
>>
>>387611217
Yes, don’t listen to the haters. Play it yourself and form your own opinions
>>
>>387611279
Tbqh I already played it many years ago, not to completion though.

Don't even remember how many years ago it was.
>>
google "pro jared ff II review"
>>
It's almost worth it just to see why everyone hates it so much. It's a travesty with some neat ideas that couldn't be salvaged from the wreck.

>>387611410

Don't do this. ProJared is a retard and shouldn't be taken seriously at any point.
>>
>>387611217
Even if you do, you'll probably immediately realize why you shouldn't.
>>
>>387611597
>ProJared is a retard

why ? the the only turbo virgin I'd trust with games like this. even though I disagree with him sometimes, like with FF XIII.
>>
FF2 was ahead of its time with that leveling system
>>
>>387611814
He's not funny, he's not enjoyable to watch, he doesn't have interesting opinions, he's just a waste of time.
>>
>>387611978
>He's not funny

exactly why I like him, I need a serious opinion if I'm going to waste 60 hours in a game.
>>
>>387612107
Read the rest of the post.
>>
>>387611217
Only if you like grinding or wants to beat every main FF
>>
>>387612210
>Read the rest of the post.

I did. I don't know why you dislike him so much. I just like him because he takes his stuff seriously.
>>
>>387612404
>eceleb fan
go jerk yourself off to a numale somewhere else faggot
>>
>>387611410
he's a fucking faggot and a blind fanboy.
>>
>>387611217
Yes, just remove frame limit on your emulator when grinding
>>
FF has:
>best basic battle theme in the series
>most catchy theme ever (ancient castle)
>the most interesting leveling system of the series
>the most stupid world design
>the most unfair treatment of the series
>the most star wars storyline

I like it. GBA version was the best.
>>
>>387611217
Not a bad game, but the other games in the series are almost universally more liked (1 through 10). If you think it looks interesting then go ahead.

>>387611814
>>387612107
>>387612404
Let's face it, his game critique is very shallow and not very analytical.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.