[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DragonBall games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: DBZ_Tenkaichi_3_Cover_2.jpg (58KB, 350x448px) Image search: [Google]
DBZ_Tenkaichi_3_Cover_2.jpg
58KB, 350x448px
Im a few episodes away from finishing the Buu saga for the first time after binging DB and DBZ and I want to get into the games now.

I heard pic related is the best in terms of roster and fanservice, right? What is the best way to aquire and play Tenkaichi 3 in 2017? What is the difference between Budukai 3 and Budukai Tenkaichi 3? The former is much cheeper.

Any other DB games worth checking out? I'd prefer games that focus on fanservice over retelling the franchise. Already looking forward to FighterZ and waiting for the switch port to play Xenoverse.

Thanks for the help.
>>
>>387611008
Just play xenoverse 2. It's better than Xeno 1 in every way.
>>
>>387611008
I tried to rewatch DBZ but holy fuck. I can watch this shit in 2x speed and it's still nothing happening most of the time. Is there a supercut?
>>
>>387611008
Bt3 is 3rd person like raging blast. Budokai 3 is the best 2.5d fighting game.
>>
>>387611189
DBZ kai
>>
>>387611189
Yes there is. Dragonball Z Kai is a recut to a 3rd of it's length with new voice acting from most of the original cast
>>
>>387611008
The best DBZ game still
>>
>>387611334
>>387611426
heard Kai is shit and only goes until Cell saga.
>>
>>387611809
DBZ KAI the final chapter goes after the cell saga
>>
>>387611872
so no supercut?
>>
>>387611107
>>387611008

Xenoverse 2 is hot garbage.

Tenkaichi 3 is slow, but X2 is significantly slower and a massive slog/grind.

T3 is what you want for fanservice, while still being a pretty good game in its own right.
>>
File: mugen002.png (143KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mugen002.png
143KB, 640x480px
Play Hyper DBZ if you want a real fighting game.
>>
>>387612078
It's a supercut of the whole Z. The last few seasons are called "Kai: The Final Chapters" and cover through the Buu arc.

I don't know where you got the impression it's shit. A lot of people consider it considerably better. Especially if you are watching the dub.
>>
How is Origins?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.