[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARE YOU REAAADY?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

ARE YOU REAAADY?
>>
>>387608725
COME ON SLOWPOKE
>>
COME TO MAMA BABY
COME TO MAMA

FOR WE ARE MANYYY AARRGHGHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (37KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
37KB, 960x539px
>>387609238
Marx definitely was the most fucked up boss in the game
>>
>>387608725
this game was more metroidvania than metroid.
>>
Walker between the worlds, immortal voodoo warrior, taker of souls, lord of dead side, the Shadow man.
>>
>>387608725
how I wish liveside weapons could be used on deadside, what a waste.
>>
>>387609773
Shotgun can be used in deadside with cheats in the N64 and Dreamcast version
>>
>>387608725
Why is the Steam port so fucking awful? The controls are unbearable.
>>
>>387608725
A mask attached to your chest is fucking stupid.
>>
>>387610201
having a child like you is fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1474667586054.jpg (78KB, 456x719px) Image search: [Google]
1474667586054.jpg
78KB, 456x719px
>>387610201
Wow your gay.
>>
>>387608725
walking around in this game is very cool.
>>
File: HELL.png (297KB, 848x434px) Image search: [Google]
HELL.png
297KB, 848x434px
Fun fact: The cubes on the child room spell "HELL"
>>
THIS IS THE END BEAUTIFUL FRIEND
>>
>>387609691
Call me retarded and you'd be right, but one of my main complains I have with the game is that it's extremely easy to forget were everything was. You keep encountering doors to other areas that you still can't access yet, but by the time you've encountered 5 of them, you don't even remember where the other 4 were.
I don't think a detailed map would've been an elegant solution, but maybe making the areas a bit more different, that guide you a bit more in a subtler way, to help you know where stuff is would've saved me a lot of unecessary backtracking. It's still great though.
>>
File: 2570.jpg (74KB, 806x558px) Image search: [Google]
2570.jpg
74KB, 806x558px
I know what you mean man, the game can be confusing at times, still the only thing that helped me was this map that came with my game.
>>
this game scared the fuck out of me as a kid. The moaning and noises the enemies would make, the ones that would flail around and spin green balls at you were pants shittingly terrifying.
I got lost one time at the asylum or whatever it was and ended up in a jail type area with huge bulky enemies that killed me with ease. My favorite part was just wandering around on earth in the area with crocodiles and dogs and shit
2spooky4me
>>
>>387612012
>spin green balls
you mean FLEM
>>
>>387608725
This is a perfect example of how you do black protagonists in games. Nobody would look better than Mike as the main character.
>>
>>387612570
Yeah, I always think of this game as a good example for the word "diversity" in games. It's not about shoving politics down our throats, but to let different cultures from around the world influence the design of games, creating something unique as a result. And the game was still made by a British studio, but the director was a black dude if I remember right.
>>
>>387608725
Redd Pepper kicked ass in this game. Love his voice to death.
>>
Does this thing run on windows 7?
>>
>>387613863
dunno, but it does run on my machine :^)

I have win10
>>
JUST OPEN THE GATES JAUNTY
>>
>>387613863
Nightdive re-published it, so it should work fine for current computers. I played it recently with W7 and I had no issue at all.
>>
The horror... The horror... I bump it.
>>
>>387608725
How's the comic?
>>
wait
>>
THE SISTERS AWAKE
>>
Time to be creeped out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsHA1DJ_ya4
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.