[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my autistic guilty pleasure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 20170819085915_1.jpg (404KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170819085915_1.jpg
404KB, 1366x768px
This is the only game i've been playing for the past two years

>The Isle
>at this time have 1100 hrs on this game
>i know deep down how autistic i am for putting this many hours into it
>early access survival game
>takes literally 10 hours of constant playing to reach apex predators like trex
>annoying af furry retard community
>every dinosaur is a player

The blood boiling feeling you get after you've invested 5 hours into a playthrough and some assfuck sneaks up on you and kills you is unlike anything i've ever felt playing a game.

There isn't even any depth to the gameplay at all, it's literally just walk around, find food and water, don't die.

Something about it is just so fucking comfy tho, animations are so pretty, has a great sense of scale, you are constantly hearing roars of other players that will kill you if they saw you, stalking and ambushing other players is so thrilling and heart racing.

Trust me I know how aspy this shit might sound but this is a game I don't think i'll ever forget my experiences in, the anger, feeling like a god cause you've reached an apex and can kill without remorse all the shitters around you, it feels good man.
>>
I'll check it out. What's the price on this thing?
>>
>>387608692
21.99 CND on steam right now, usually drops to half price around big steam sales also
>>
That seems like a good concept desu
Survive and dont get killed until you can kill anything
>>
>>387608302
Good post man, glad you're having fun.
>>
>>387608840
>what is Lif Serengeti
>>
>>387608302
Looks hella fun. I love games that let me waste hours on them and stomp newbies
>>
now THAT's is what I call shilling
>>
>>387608302

Thank you mate, I had my eye on this game.
If someone is autistic enough to put 1100 hours into this, it's good enough for me.

See you in-game
I will eat your lifeless corpse.
>>
>>387608302
looks fun if someone ever makes a /v/ plays the Isle thread I'd love to group up
>>387611502
>hella
>>
>>387610114
"Literally who" for 500 points alex
>>
File: ned.jpg (12KB, 284x319px) Image search: [Google]
ned.jpg
12KB, 284x319px
>>387608302
As long as you have fun it's allrighty.
>>
>>387608302
So it's literally Ark
>>
>>387613079
ark without the fun parts*
>>
>>387613079
ark is much closer to something like rust than this is to ark, but i mean they both have dinosaurs I guess
>>
this is p autistic thanks
>>
>2 years
>only game
>only 1100 hours

i got more hours in Dota in that timeframe and I beat dozens of other games during it too
>>
>>387611710
>oh my god. how dare he express interests in gaming. on /v/. what the fuck. a boi pussy thread died for this. what the fuck i am so fuckint anfj4j4 SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLSMD SHIIILLS SHILLLLLLLLLLSDDDDSDD
>>
title of the game?
>>
>>387614080
hey I'm just congratulating you on your skills. All the other shills could learn a thing or two from you. Everyone ITT is saying shit like "thanks for telling me about this game looks interesting"
>>
>The blood boiling feeling you get after you've invested 5 hours into a playthrough and some assfuck sneaks up on you and kills you is unlike anything i've ever felt playing a game.
Maybe you should check out Tekken. I literally had to hide the game away from my Steam library so I won't reinstall or think about it. The rage I felt losing in Tekken at times...it made me realize how easy it ´is humans to kill each other to say the least.
>>
>>387614080
One dimensional praise is always shilling, it's worthless chatter that has no purpose beyond swaying stupid people (like an advertisement would). On the other hand, one dimensional shitting is shitposting since there is no constructive criticism woven into it.
>>
>>387614351
>>387614517
fedora tipping cuck.jpeg
>>
>>387613921
Just being hyperbolic, i've played tons of shit the past two years, just this is the game I keep coming back to and takes up most of my vidya time
>>
>>387614349
The Isle
>>
>>387614080
>>387614663
>>387614517

People call them "shills" but like 99% are not paid and just do it because they love the game and want to spread the word. People like to act like all shilling is paid for to discredit the shillers, but everyone knows deep down that most people will "shill" for a game on their own if they really like it.

Hell if I really enjoy a game that I pirated, I will intentionally shill for it on /v/ so I wont feel so guilty about being such a freeloader
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.