[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw did a presentation about video games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1503100366415.gif (885KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
1503100366415.gif
885KB, 250x189px
>tfw did a presentation about video games
>>
>>387607863
Well how did it go OP?
What was it on?
>>
File: 640.jpg (31KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
640.jpg
31KB, 640x350px
>tfw did a presentation on linkin park
>>
im in psychology this semester and im going to do a presentation on why /v/ hates video games when that is what they are suppose to love.
>>
>>387608297
Put me in the screencap.
>>
>>387608573
Why would anyone screencap that?
>>
>>387607863
>tfw that kid was me
>tfw got an A
it was a presentation of videogame violence and why claiming it caused real world violence was bullshit

I'm good at speaking, if nothing else
>>
>>387608871
I'm saying I want to be included in his presentation.
>>
File: 1480212524518.jpg (40KB, 342x298px) Image search: [Google]
1480212524518.jpg
40KB, 342x298px
>Guy does a presentation on video games
>Casual shit aside, its horrible
>Has "insert text here" boxes littering the page and pictures of popular video game characters all over the place
>Background is just white, and text is black, probably didn't change the font either
>Some slides only have one link on them
>Most slides are a sentence long with barely and information
>He clearly hasn't done much research besides what he knows off the top of his head about games like Call of Duty or Mario
>Talked about how people can play video games as a living as pros and pulled some numbers from some website that was a bitch to find, even with the link
I don't get how he thought this was a good idea to turn in.
>>
>>387607954
>>387608945
Did a presentation on Witcher 3. Got A+ and everyone liked it and started talking about the game.

I still feel embarrassed since I didn't have the time nor the desire to read anything else and do a presentation about it so I had to go for the safe one.
>>
>>387608297
You should do it on being a slave to memes instead
>>
We had to make a presentation in speech class on either a profession or company. Everyone did a profession execpt me. They all were bare bones and boring. I slacked off till the day before, had no notes just print outs of my slides. My presentation was on Valve. It took the whole class period. I got an A+, they only mark against me was I made a small "tick" not with my tongue subconsciously.
>>
File: 1502034601270.png (71KB, 191x226px) Image search: [Google]
1502034601270.png
71KB, 191x226px
>>387608324
>tfw did a presentation of my mom's dick up your rectal cavity
>>
File: smugkorra.jpg (23KB, 489x489px) Image search: [Google]
smugkorra.jpg
23KB, 489x489px
>that guy who wrote a college essay about video games

What was yours about, /v/?
>>
>>387608049
Please post toilet brittle.
>>
>>387608297
There's someone who did a deep analysis of /v/. He spent 1 month observing the board and collecting data. Forgot what was his research on. I think it was about the most hated console/company on /v/.
>>
File: mei.png (95KB, 197x206px) Image search: [Google]
mei.png
95KB, 197x206px
>tfw did a presentation a few years ago on how video games do not cause violence in real life
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.