[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>emulator forum >"piracy discussion is not allowed"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: josuke.jpg (22KB, 299x337px) Image search: [Google]
josuke.jpg
22KB, 299x337px
>emulator forum
>"piracy discussion is not allowed"
>>
>>387607031
Every fucking time
>>
>>387607031
It's the same for any kind of overhaul project that "borrows" assets from the base game (such as anything TES related done by fans). At least it's just to cover their assess for legal reasons and at worst it's because they love sucking developer cock.

Shouldn't be surprised that these people operate on a "don't ask, don't tell" policy considering how big of fags they are.
>>
File: 1495760613906.jpg (37KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1495760613906.jpg
37KB, 512x384px
>Posting on GameFAGs a couple months ago because of the Switch launch
>Over the years I've gone from an absolute Nintendo cock gobbling fanboy into a subdued, angry consumer who has been increasingly losing patience with Nintendo
>Voice my concerns with the Switch, talk about how mine just outright died a month or two in and I had to have it repaired
>Nintendo hivemind jumps all over my ass for daring to say anything but absolute positivity
>For some retarded reason I try to argue my point with fanboys, at one point I very offhandedly mention I have a modded Wii
>Some cocksucker reports my post
>Get my post deleted for "piracy"
>Argue back with the mod saying all I did was say that my Wii was modded, didn't say what I used it for, tell the mod that I own plenty of legal imported games and maybe that's what I use it for
>"NOPE PIRACY IS PIRACY FUCK YOU"
>Get my 10+ year old account banned for two weeks
>My thread is deleted for "flame wars"
>Every time I've posted afterwards people call me a Nintendo-hating asshole
>>
If they did the console producers would have reason to C&D them. e.g. if Dolphin hosted ROMs on their website it'd be a piece of cake to go to their host and get them taken down through DMCA, which would severely limit the visibility of the emulator and in turn make it kind of pointless to develop. Piracy websites are disposable. Having a website about a legitimate product also be a piracy website is fucking retarded. What would the upside be? Keeping TPB running was basically a full time job with all the heat they got from law enforcement, why should programmer nerds working on an emulator have to do that as well?
>>
>ask for good emulator in forum
>thread devolves into a pissing contest of which one is better
>my request gets completely ignored
>>
>>387607604
>mfw I got permabanned as a kid many, many years ago for the same thing, mentioning a modded console offhand

It was so long ago I don't even remember what it was.
>>
>>387607604
>posting on gamefaqs
your first mistake.
>>
>>387607780
Yeah, you can't talk about emulation AT ALL on gamefags or they absolutely lose their fucking shit.

>>387607909
I've had my account since you could even make one.
>>
>>387607738
>ask for good emulator in forum
>people discuss which emulator is good
wow
>>
>>387607269
>New Vegas or Fallout 3 mod
>Borrows asset from NV/3
>It's not allowed to be distributed here because it's asset from a game that runs on same engine and has mods available for it on this very website t. nexusmods
>>
>>387607604
This reminds me of a similar encounter I had with the most frequented Kingdom Hearts community on Reddit.

I like to draw, sometimes a little provoking, but not lewd in a hentai sense (or even showing genitals). It showed Sora as a merboy on a rock with his butt towards the viewer. They've downvoted my fanart for being offensive/inappropriate. I've talked with a female artist prior about it, who's already in her 30s and who really dislikes lewd art. She found nothing wrong about said artwork.

Some days later I've uploaded an absolutely non-provoking drawing of Sora as a merboy on a rock. It got downvoted immediately.
>>
>>387609383
>going to reddit
>>
>>387609682
You wouldn't think that KH fans dislike KH related art. I was wrong.
>>
>>387609383
>going on reddit
>Being a gaylord
>>
Can anyone recommend a site for downloading PAL GC ISOs?
>>
>>387611945
gulag.com
>>
>>387607604
>posting on non-anonymous board
first mistake
>>
>>387611945
couponbug.com
>>
>>387611945
that is fucking illegal.
>>
File: Oh, you.jpg (41KB, 576x440px) Image search: [Google]
Oh, you.jpg
41KB, 576x440px
>>387613025
>>
File: 1459347132299.jpg (53KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
1459347132299.jpg
53KB, 625x468px
>>387613309
>>
>>387609383
Post images?
>>
>>387607031
>cfw thread
>you can play backup of your games
xD
>>
>>387607031
Look at that fucking shit hair
lol
Do birds make their nests there often?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.