[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are these shitdogs worth playing ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: furfaggotryfuckyouchris.jpg (61KB, 620x289px) Image search: [Google]
furfaggotryfuckyouchris.jpg
61KB, 620x289px
are these shitdogs worth playing ?
>>
Yea for sure. Especially 3&K.

I'd say play them backwards to get the best experience first.
>>
>>387606351
Replace sonic 1 with game gear and yes
>>
2 and 3&K still hold up well imo.

Sonic 1 has some weird level design that forces you to wait around, like for the dropping platforms in Marble Zone. Nothing as bad as autoscrollers in other games though.
>>
>>387606480
>3&K.
speak english you furfaggot.
>>
>>387606351
Only 3 & Knuckles
>>
>>387606812
3 and k
>>
>>387606351
3&K is worth it
Maybe sonic 2 if you really liked them
Sonic 1 is just fucking garbage don't bother
>>
>>387606351
Y'know, I think so? I remember having a helluva time with 'em when I was a kid.

Then I got Sonic CD for free and was like 'fuck yes let's do this!' and it was...not great. Like, it was fine, but I didn't fucking love it like I did these games.

Sonic 1 - 3 in my mind are fucking amazing, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit being a *little* scared that it's nostalgia at this point.
>>
1 is less enjoyable

I'd say play 2>1>3&K>CD
>>
1 isn't long enough to be a waste of time

2 and 3&K are absolutely worth it

2 is better than 3&K by the way, this thread is full of bad opinions.
>>
Only Sonic 2 and Sonic & Knuckles. The rest are trash.
>>
>>387607810
>2 is better than 3&K by the way, this thread is full of bad opinions.
The only thing 2 has going for it above 3&K is a better mini game for the Chaos Emeralds and a much more vibrant color scheme. Otherwise, it's inferior in pretty much every way. I still love both, but 2 really drops off in quality after the first few stages.
>>
>>387606351
mania is the only 2d sonic game worth playing
>>
>>387608124
Suck a cock, mania is trash.
Sonic 2 > Sonic & Knuckles > dogshit > Sonic 3 > Sonic 1 > horseshit > gamegear games > Sonic Mania
>>
>>387607762
Sonic CD wasn't actually that good a game despite some neat ideas and a few great moments. It was just obscure enough to be placed on a pedestal by people who HAD played it and felt superior to the "casual trash" that had only played the Genesis games. Considering it started development before Sonic 2, it's a massive step up from the first game, but 2 and 3&K were better games overall.
>>
>>387608238
don't worry pcfag just 10 more days and you'll be able to join us in discussing the best sonic game
>>
>>387608458
It literally is the WORST game, it has the worst fucking old stages, and the new stages aren't even that good.
>>
sonic 2 is the best
sonic 3 is great too
sonic 1 isn't that great, I mostly just like green hill zone and marble zone.
>>
>>387608518
So this is the power of /v/...
>>
>>387608518
now I know for sure you haven't played it because it managed to make the old stages actually enjoyable to play through instead of boring ass slogs
seriously who the fuck actually enjoyed vanilla chemical plant or metallic madness?
>>
>>387608728
I did, I'd rather have vanilla chemical plant than some jelly squirt abomination
>>
>>387608728
the mania versions of the CD stages were pretty improved. makes me wish there were more.I'd probably be okay with Quartz Quadrant
>>
>>387606351
Sonic 1 is the best one. Ignore those casuals who trash it.
It's also the shortest: A normal person can beat it in 40 min.
>>
Marble Zone in Sonic 1 is an oddly slow level even for a regular platformer. The game is just a lot of figuring out how the level design would work and then they finely crafted Green Hill Zone at the end of development.
>>
>>387606812
>wanting to be spoonfed
Do some googling, you dumb cunt
>>
File: DGk4Y3HUwAARUNx.jpg (27KB, 465x411px) Image search: [Google]
DGk4Y3HUwAARUNx.jpg
27KB, 465x411px
>>387606351

I just fcking realized Sonic has the exact same face in all the 3 cartridges.
>>
>>387610104
No
https://youtu.be/Myo6X4oXY-o
>>
>>387609758
Sonic 1 has the worst physics, least varied level design, most boring bosses, AND the worst Zone in the series. It's a great game but it isn't the best on Genesis.
>>
>>387606351
No. Mania makes them all look like shit in comparison. Just play Mania, it is nice.
>>
S&K > 2 > 1 > 3

Fight me.
>>
File: mark.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
mark.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
>>387610848
>American covers
>>
>>387606351
Yeah. First one is decent, second one is good, third one & Knuckles is the holy grail. All worth playing.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.