[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was fucking fantastic.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: dq8_wallpaper_1_1920x1080.jpg (897KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dq8_wallpaper_1_1920x1080.jpg
897KB, 1920x1080px
This was fucking fantastic.
>>
What's the best weapon for your party members
>>
>>387603154
I can't get into it. 10 hours in and I'm already pretty tired of it
>>
This game is why I hate silent protagonists. That red bitch on the left,steals your fucking magical princess horse girl, and when you finally track her down and tell her, what does she do?

Oh, this is your horse? Too bad, I bought it. Now you have to do something for me to get her back. How about this super dangerous dungeon and get me a priceless jewel?

Okay, see, I would just kill her and take my horse back. It's my property, sorry you got swindled, maybe you should be better about buying horses in a thieves town. Time to die.

Nope, they do her bidding and leave her in her stupid rocking chair with a giant gem.
>>
>>387603560
She was an old friend to Yangus, so that could have something to do with it? I always wonder how Red felt after she found out the horse she was going to keep was a princess, but sadly the 3DS version glosses over that.
>>
>>387603154
>t. just played my first DQ
>>
>>387603154
It was okay. Felt really slow paced compared to the older titles. I'm feel like people just like it because it's 3D.
>>
My only complaint about it is it would have been a lot better as a New 3DS game, or a Switch game.
It just doesn't feel as good as it should on the system.

The android version actually feels a bit better to play and has hd support but is missing the enhanced features.
>>
>>387603154
Did they add new party members? That might brrak up the monotony of battles a bit. Also final boss sucked and the game is generally boring as hell compared to older titles.
>>
>>387603779
It wasn't underscored enough that Yangus wants to do it because he loves her or whatever, I quit the game a good 3-5 times for months because I would always get so angry at this point in the game.
>>
File: not_noctis.jpg (112KB, 600x747px) Image search: [Google]
not_noctis.jpg
112KB, 600x747px
slightly off topic but why is Square so fucking careful not to mess with the recipe of minor games like Dragon Quest, but when it comes to their juggernaut series FF, they go fucking crazy ?

>Next FF ?
>Get me that sweet Minato Namikaze action
>You got it senpai
>But don't make it too obvious, don't want people calling us narutards
>Don't worry senpai
>>
>>387604343
Dragon Quest isn't a "minor game" in its native Japan. It's one of the biggest games ever, and the whole reason people love it is that it very specifically does NOT stray from the formula.

Final Fantasy has a history of doing something different each game so it has that going for it. Dragon Quest is absolutely sacred. You have no idea how big a deal it is over there, its practically a national holiday when a new game comes out.

Children, businessmen, old grandmas, EVERYONE plays the new dragon quest.
>>
>>387604343
>why is Square so fucking careful not to mess with the recipe of minor games like Dragon Quest, but when it comes to their juggernaut series FF, they go fucking crazy ?

You've got it the wrong way around.
Dragon Quest is the absolute juggernaut that makes them money and that's why they don't mess with it too much.
Final Fantasy has been changed so much and been so inconsistent because they don't want it competing with DQ.

That's why the FF7 remake is so different from the classic game, while the latest DQ is allowed to be exactly what the fans want.
>>
up
>>
>>387603238

Whip for Jessica, double strike is op.
>>
>>387606681
Got nerfed to hell in the 3DS version
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.