[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what led to the downfall of such an established series? more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: World-Of-Warcraft-Logo2.jpg (476KB, 2827x1608px) Image search: [Google]
World-Of-Warcraft-Logo2.jpg
476KB, 2827x1608px
what led to the downfall of such an established series? more importantly, why does blizzard embrace it and mock their old fans?
>>
>>387601040
>implying Legion isn't the best the game has ever been
Take off the goggles, bro.
>>
>>387601092

go away Ion you're not fooling anyone
>>
Revamping the entire stats, and gameplay in WotLK.

Then revamping the entire world the game played on, and further streamlining the combat/gameplay/stats in Cata.

Then I don't know what the fuck happened..

Then they took away weapons, introduced grind power, and made all gear universal to whatever specialization you wanted to be, and spec changes were free for everyone with no penalty on demand.

I still miss crushing blows, hybrid specs, and no achievement points.
>>
>>387601451
>Then revamping the entire world the game played on, and further streamlining the combat/gameplay/stats in Cata.
I thought the world changes were alright, but they really should have rolled them out over the course of a few months rather than, "You wake up and the world is fucked." They also should have had the foresight to retain some of the past game more, because anyone who joined at or after Cata probably didn't know half the references being made.
>>
Its a fucking fourteen year old game
>>
File: moon guard 2.png (2MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
moon guard 2.png
2MB, 1440x900px
>the state of nu-WoW
>>
File: moon guard.png (2MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
moon guard.png
2MB, 1440x900px
>>387602289
>>
>>387602289
>thinks Moon Guard is a recent thing
Spotted the newfag.
>>
Current devs did not work on vanilla.

Saying vanilla is better is like saying: "All of our work only server to make the game worse."
>>
>>387602289

that could have been taken any time the last ten years
>>
>>387602375
Nigga, I rolled on Moon Guard when I started playing.

It didn't get bad like that until late WotLK.
>>
>>387602494
It was like.. Last month, before I uninstalled.
>>
>>387601040
When they started to dumb down the content and introduced different difficulties for raids.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.