[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone still remember this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Cube.jpg (87KB, 800x424px) Image search: [Google]
Cube.jpg
87KB, 800x424px
Anyone still remember this?
>>
>>387596474
Did you just learn about this game that you're posting threads daily?
>>
>>387596474
>scam people
>get defended

average cucksumer
>>
File: sdasd.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
sdasd.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>387596474
>>
>>387596474
>Guy still updating his twitter, most recent is july 12th this year.
>Twitter and youtube full of comments asking him where they can buy it

It's been 5 years since the beta went on and then off sale, people are actually wanting to buy this.
>>
I remember torrenting it. shit game.
>>
I remember buying it. Pretty good game with a lot of potential.
Wolay's update on twitter seems pretty interesting too.
>>
>>387596595
>be wollay
>got a regular job, but making games from scratch is a hobby
>start a project with wife
>do coding (no engine) while wife does art
>still nothing serious, just a bit every now and then when there is spare time
>fast forward a couple of years
>get contacted by yogscast
>they want to play the game and make videos about it
>fuken cool, someone shows interest in what I'm creating
>give them closed alpha keys, they make videos and upload them
>popularity goes through the roof
>people demand that they get an open beta
>at first refuse, way too early and there is no set schedule or release date
>hundreds of thousands of people constantly pressuring about wanting to purchase the game
>fine
>release the game as-is, telling people that releasing an open alpha does not mean that the process of creating the game will speed up, nor will there be guaranteed regular patches
>literal fuckton of people buy the game
>start complaining because the updates are too slow
>literally every post on every video, every tweet is about "WHERE IS UPDATE?"
>this goes on for years
Can you really blame him? Getting the money and getting to blueball retards this hard is something I wouldn't think twice about doing given the opportunity
>>
>>387598356

Well for starters he should have refunded everyone and gave them that Alpha for free.

Problem would have been sold but now plenty of people have been doing credit chargebacks and because he removed the game from sale it makes the chargeback valid.
>>
>>387598609
Why should he refund people? They got exactly what they paid for. A playable alpha with no release date or scheduled updates
>>
File: 1487105727869.jpg (31KB, 428x376px) Image search: [Google]
1487105727869.jpg
31KB, 428x376px
>>387596474
I do, yes
>>
>>387598696
Fucking this.
People asked for it and now they complain.
>>
>>387598696
Yeah it was ridiculous, it was explicitly stated its nowhere near finished and then people went like wooow this game is boring and unpolished when they played it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.