[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back in my day we called this an expansion pack.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Back in my day we called this an expansion pack.
>>
Same amount of content as the first. Unlike an expnasion pack.

I can't wait for /v/ to shit on this game till its cracked, then they'll all love it, much like Warhammer 1
>>
>>387595158

The Frozen Throne was also an expansion pack, but it was practically a new game compared to Reign of Chaos.
>>
>>387595219
Lord of Destruction is an Expansion pack

2 new class, + 1 act
>>
>>387595354
Brood War is an expansion pack and adds 7 units (if my count is correct, the base game had 33 units, ignoring the likes of larvae and interceptors), no new buildings, no new races. Campaign was as big as in the original, but story content aside, it added almost nothing in the grand scheme of things
>>
>>387595081
it should have been, because this will split the playerbase. but now they get to charge another $60, plus $110 for DLC (which will mostly be assets from the first game), so good for creative assembly, i guess
>>
>>387596341
MP is pretty dead,i'd rather have it die off and have more focus on campaign anyway
>>
Is it still worth getting the first one for $20 when this is coming out soon?
>>
>>387597718
yes,you can combine them both
>>
meanwhile freespace 2 was pretty much the same game as 1
>>
Age of Sigmar > Fantasy
>>
>>387597718
Depends on what races you want to play. Holy Roman Empire, medieval France, gothic vampire aristocrats, reddit orcs, vikings, dwarves, wood elves, beastmen and chaos are available in the first game. Dinosaurs, edgy elves, smug elves, reddit rats are in game 2. Also egyptian skeletons coming later.
>>
>>387595158
>Unlike an expansion
Empire at War Forces of Corruption is an expansion. Not only does it have all the content of the previous game, but an entirely new faction along with new planets, ships, ways to play. And it was only half the price of the original game.
>>
>>387598329
Hell to the fuck no. Have you even played the tabletop? AoS is fucking unbalanced as fuck.
>>
in the mega campaign will the vortex be na objective for all races?
>>
>>387598693
>caring about balance in tabletop
lol
>>
>>387598693
So was whf
>>
>>387598693
>AoS is fucking unbalanced
>Fantasy wasn't

LMAO
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.