[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of game do you play when drinking alcohol and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: SRutMzX.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SRutMzX.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
What kind of game do you play when drinking alcohol and why?
>>
I usually just start inserting things into your mother
>>
overwatch because i don't care about losing as much
>>
It's called real life
pretty good desu
>>
>>387593446
Your favourite game, OP.
>>
>>387593446
Online fps is usually good when getting drunk. Tends to feel like I play better and call out others for their shit playing.
>>
Overwatch or R6 Siege if friends are online and also drunk because none of us take those games seriously, if nobody else is online then I usually can't be bothered to play a real game and end up playing some shit like Bloons TD 5.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 594x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 594x334px
Drunk settlements are fun
>>
>>387593446
Any game.
Because I'm a drunk.
>>
mario kart and shit with friends, I don't drink alone because I'm not an alcoholic
>>
>>387593446
drinking games, what kind of fag drinks alone
>>
>>387593635

This, but only up to a certain point. Drink too much and my aim goes down the shitter
>>
>>387594191

Not gonna lie, that one's pretty good desu. Did you need a mod or console cmd to be able to build on top of the high-way?

>>387594239

Only underage plebs say this. True patricians take a glass of wine or whisky once in a while just because they can
>>
>>387594239
>>387594556
Normies get out.
>>
>>387593446
Blood Bowl, so i don't get frustrated.
>>
>>387593446
All games. Im always drinking. But i never get drunk.
>>
>>387593446
>Not drinking to the point where games are unplayable
>>
>>387597340

What's the point if you're so drunk you forget all that time you enjoyed playing? You need to find a good balance imo
>>
>>387594639
Fallout 4 default has the highway within the build range, but it can't be reached without building up to it via stairways. By extension it means Greygarden has the potential to be fucking huge
>>
>drinking alcohol
Might as well start doing drugs too, champ
>>
>>387597690
If I could leave you with any words of wisdom, black out more during the times in your life, so that you don't remember the times that you had
>>
>>387593446
NBA 2K with friends. And not online.
>>
>>387597836

Holy shit, never knew about this
>>
All of them
>>
What about weed? What gaems then?

9/10 times, weed beats alcohol when gaming
>>
>>387599019
Just play whatever games you like, if weed makes you had just don't play anyhting competitive
>>
>>387594191
>it's a millennial still plays minecraft and legos in every videogame he gets his hands on because mentall illness wasn't beaten out of him when he was a kid episode

The shittiest kind of episode.
>>
I usually get too drunk to play anything.
>>
>>387599019

No horror games
>>
>>387599019
>not smoking weed and having a couple of beers with your video games
>>
>>387599019
Cities skylines + a sufjan stevens album
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.