[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was it bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Download.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
was it bad?
>>
No. If anything it was quite good. But too focused on that paywall.
>>
mediocre at best and progress plummets a couple hours in unless you empty your wallet.
Would have been better as a budget game with no micropayments
>>
File: 1481441184194.png (2MB, 804x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1481441184194.png
2MB, 804x1061px
Free to play, with gameplay consequences, is a mistake.
>>
The gameplay was meh, the design was decent, it's possible to beat F2P even if it's annoying, Death, Mushroom and Subwayman carry the common interactions fairly well so it doesn't get annoying. Weapon and armor design is pretty good for what it is. What really determines final score is how much do you weigh a soundtrack you only good hear in the lobby and in boss arenas where you can't pay attention to it? Because the lobby music is fucking amazing.
>>
>>387592106
you can now listen to the radio music outside the lobby
>>
>>387592106
>>387592240
oh but one thing you can only listen to one song on repeat at the time you cannot change songs outside of the lobby soooo its still kinda fucked
>>
>>387591787
I was hooked for a couple of days but a soon as it turned into a bullshit grind/money begging scheme I dropped it and never looked back.
>>
>>387592240
a solid 7.5 from me then. Beat it near~ release so i have no clue about any of the QoL changes they've made but it seems it's largely become less grindy
>>387592348
whatever just put Survive Said The Prophet on it's all you need
>>
It's fine. The floor 20+ difficulty shift just kills the momentum though.
>>
>>387591787
It's great for a F2P game. Probably the best, actually.
It does have it's flaws and, as others have said, gets a little too grindy on higher floors.
>>
>>387592348
>music outside the lobby
Hell I'll reinstall for that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.