[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legend of Zelda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: legends.png (650KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
legends.png
650KB, 1024x724px
To be the lone Gerudo Voe, what I would do
>>
>>387590012
Nothin'.

They probably abandoned the "Gerudo boy becomes king" thing after Ganondorf.

So yeah, you'd be at the bottom rung of the ladder. Thank ol' Bacon Bits for ruining it for you.
>>
File: karsh desperation.jpg (849KB, 1280x2155px) Image search: [Google]
karsh desperation.jpg
849KB, 1280x2155px
>>387590161
In Four Swords Adventure the Gerudo Voe is the guardian of the Gerudo and the desert. I expect the same applies here. Even if it doesn't you're still prime husband material for many Gerudo especially those who can't be arsed travelling all over Hyrule looking for a husband. There's going to be women fighting over you and if you play your cards right you can seduce the Chief or her daughter and gain power through the back door
>>
File: Nice.png (156KB, 600x345px) Image search: [Google]
Nice.png
156KB, 600x345px
>>387590380
>seduce the Chief or her daughter and gain power through the back door
>back door
>>
In BotW it sounds like they don't believe the whole 1 destined male every 100 years thing anymore because they don't even mention the 100 years thing or the king thing all they mention is that male Gerudo are simply extremely uncommon to be born. They probably either exile them or hurriedly marry them off now.

I mean, the whole Ganondorf thing was a one time deal to begin with. Where Koume and Kotake used a dark ritual to have Ganon incarnate as one of their own. And in LttP it didn't even sound like the original Ganondorf was an incarnation of evil until he was corrupted by the monkey paw effect on his selfish Triforce wish. Hell Four Swords makes it sound like the evil deity was actually in the Trident that he untombed and before that he really was a simple thief.
>>
>>387590380

through the back door indeed, can't have unmarried gerudo suddenly turning up pregnant with only ONE male around...
>>
File: rhondson i do.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
rhondson i do.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>387591452
they wouldn't be discussing how they have to travel because Gerudo Voe are rare if they were exiling them. I'm guessing the royal family calls dibs on any Gerudo Voe that are born.

I doubt a mere legend with one only one known example would survive 10,000+ years. There most likely were Gerudo Voe in that time period.
>>
>>387591562
which is why the royal family will claim him soon as possible. Left to his devices he'll be exposed to dozens of women on daily basis doing their best to seduce him. Even if he chooses just one the opportunities to cheat will be limitless and who knows how many women he'll bed in his youth.

If the Chief or her daughter gets him they can slap him in the army where his fellow soldiers can keep an eye on him. He'll be made into the Gerudo's Gerudo and he won't dare cheat because he and the lady in question will face severe punishment. Once he's made a name for himself he'll be wed to the Chief and the royal line will be an even stronger strain of Gerudo
>>
>>
>>387591693
>those graphics
what the fuck
>>
>>387590012
How long do Gerudo live?

I mean if the sole boy is born every 100 years that means the last one has to be alive and.... fertile until he's 100 right?

I never got the impression Gerudo or any nonTreepeople lived to be over 100.
>>
>>387594173
Riju a cute
>>
File: Karsh what are you saying.png (4MB, 1280x1437px) Image search: [Google]
Karsh what are you saying.png
4MB, 1280x1437px
>>387597958
Gerudo live as long as Hylians. They breed with other races usually Hylians but no reason they can't get with Sheikah either plus there's some implication they're not averse to Goron or Zora
>>
>>387598487
serious question:

why were those two gorons allowed into gerudo town? do they technically not have genders?
>>
voe tokkiinsa
>>
File: Riju asking the tough questions.jpg (666KB, 722x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Riju asking the tough questions.jpg
666KB, 722x1920px
>>387598592
a) Goron are genderless
b) the Gerudo value the trade of gems so much they allow them in
c) they're not genderless but they wouldn't cause a Gerudo any trouble due to not finding them attractive, incompatible parts or something else
>>
>>387590161
>bottom rung of the ladder
>only kept around as a pusy slave
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>387598663
???
>>
File: 2mhe6MC.jpg (198KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2mhe6MC.jpg
198KB, 1366x768px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.