[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you buy Katrielle's game on October 6th?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: laytons-mystery-journey-boxart-1.jpg (653KB, 1596x1459px) Image search: [Google]
laytons-mystery-journey-boxart-1.jpg
653KB, 1596x1459px
Will you buy Katrielle's game on October 6th?
>>
i'm pretty much a hoarder so yeah.
>>
Probably
The "Layton's Mystery Journey" isn't needed though.
>>
>>387589993
JAPAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 947425111145579.jpg (25KB, 532x320px) Image search: [Google]
947425111145579.jpg
25KB, 532x320px
>>387589993
>>
>>387590535

Does Layton even show up?
>>
>>387589993
Should I have played the DS ones first before I start with the 3DS games?
>>
>>387589993
I'm playing the Android version right now. Finished the first case. Not bad, but I do hope it gets better. The puzzles so far are really easy compared to previous games.
>>
>>387590935
Curious Village
Diabolical Box and
Unwind Future are the original trilogy.

Last Spectre (Also on DS)
Miracle Mask
Azran Legacy are prequels, but they reference the original trilogy sometimes.
>>
>>387589993
No because I really don't like the plot of Layton games and some of the puzzles are mindbogglingly retarded and very on the nose.
Layton vs Wright had me dreading and buttmad at every single Layton section in that game.
I wished there was an option to skip the Layton parts (and be able to view those summaries in the diary) and just play through the courtroom sections only.
>>
>>387590935
These games don't age since they're just puzzles so yeah.
The original trilogy is on DS (Curious Village, Pandora's Box, Lost Future).
Then there's the prequel trilogy, first of which is also on DS:
Spectre's Call, Miracle Mask, Azran Legacy
Then there's the murder crime solving spinoff on mobile (but don't worry, it's not typical mobile cancer game) called Layton Brothers Mystery Room starring Layton's son who solves murder cases.
Then there's the Ace Attorney crossover game called Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright
And finally there's this upcoming game, also a spinoff, called Layton's Mystery Journey featuring his snarky cunt daughter looking for her father that disappeared.

DON'T play the American versions of Layton games, the translation is worse and the voice acting is also worse since they use Americans putting on fake British accent instead of actual British actors like the EU version.
>>
>>387589993
>Buy
>>
>>387594318
Snarky cunts are my cup of tea.

Are you sure they redubbed it for merica?
>>
>>387594634
>Are you sure they redubbed it for merica?
Google Professor Layton Luke Voice Acting Controversy
Europeans got rather pissed how fake sounding the VAs were so they redid that shit from scratch with British VA.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.