[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Wildlands thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Ghost_Recon_Wildlands_cover_art.jpg (33KB, 300x348px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost_Recon_Wildlands_cover_art.jpg
33KB, 300x348px
Reasons you should be forced to play it

>50 hours of 8/10 gameplay
>good gunplay/variety/modding
>8/10 tactical missions
>never ending supply of base raiding ala Far Cry
>>
>>387588017
50 hours of repetetitve 2/10 gameplay bro
>>
>>387588017
So is this still like a Coop game or something? I haven't played a GR game since Predator for psp, how different is this one from the mainline original games?
>>
Shit story
Repetitive gameplay
Forgettable characters
I'd Rather die.
>>
>>387588852
It is trash. The blandest ubisoft open world ever. First hour is the entire game.
>>
>>387589067
I'd rather play Titanfall 2.
>>
>>387588017
Reason you should drop it

>you don't have friends.
>>
>developers allow you to get the ending when you have completed just 50%, because they know youre gonna get bored and probably never finish it if you have to play 100%. Ending mission is utter shit
>Every mission feels like a side mission, no actual main story
>no progress, you can go wherever you like. Give access you helicopters the very first minute of the game
>completely retarded design with a mix of realism. The whole special forces and cartel idea was nice but they fucked it up with the massive buildings i.e. the prision or that HUGE mausoleum.
>worst vehicle controls in any game ever, even spongebob boat o cross has better controls
>>
>>387589332
not to mention absolutely no end game and multiplayer changes literally nothing. Sometimes its even better to play with bots because they can get impossible shots off
>>
Whether you're an actual marketer typing these posts out according to an issued fact sheet or a normal user ironically pretending to be a marketer in some misguided attempt at humor or communal spirit against a perceived enemy
STOP
and re-evaluate your life.
>>
>>387588753

This. I played it for about ten hours and got bored of doing the same shit. plus:

Terrible story
Terrible stealth
Terrible AI
Terrible ballistics
>>
>>387588753
>>387588852
>>387589014
>>387589067
>>387589130
>>387589332
>>387589398
>>387589531
>>387590383
>/v/ is THIS MAD about the GOTY
>/v/ is crying literal tears because their precious Zelda is a piece of shit compared to based Wildlands
>>
>>387590501

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 was better than this shit and it was only an AA game.
>>
File: huh..png (223KB, 340x240px) Image search: [Google]
huh..png
223KB, 340x240px
>>387590501
uh what? I was just asking if the game is any different from previous titles like future soldier or advanced warfighter
>>
>>387590501
i have never played a zelda game in my life, faggot
>>
>>387588017
>50 hours of 8/10 gameplay
nah the gameplay's shit and only mildly salvaged with friends
>good gunplay/variety/modding
arguable, i only played the beta
different guns in the beta didn't feel unique at all though
>8/10 tactical missions
lol
>never ending supply of base raiding ala Far Cry
lol
>>
>>387588017
did they fix stealth? (prone, dressed in black, in the night, in the grass, not moving, but still instantly spotted by choppers)
did they fix vehicles being made of fucking paper? (shoot them in the windshield to destroy them easily)
did they remove some of the chopper spawns? there is more choppers than a fucking american base. there is no point to use a car.
did they improve flying controls?
do my friends still have to tag supplies I just tagged?
did they add any free cosmetics since the beta?

p-pls respond im a grill and im intradest in the game ;-;
>>
>Only bought this game to make a qt
Good times
>>
>>387592587
They fixed things like flying controls and tag supplies issues.The rest of the stuff I don't really know about.
>>
>>387588017
ITT: people that fall for the bait.

Like come on.
>>
>>387590383
you're not supposed to play it alone, loser
>>
>>387592587
U r fenale? Please be in london. R u into 50shades?

Op here. I played all Aaa and aa games this year. Wildlands is best due to being 50 hours of 8/10 gameplay

Battlefield 1 was sweet BUT it was over in 4 game sessions

This game is tacticool 8/10

My opinion is factualised and objectified. I am not a marketer
>>
>>387590693
Dude like grab a Link to the Past rom a go at it...I would pay money to be in your shoes right now.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.