[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I into Harvest Moon? Which one is the best?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

How do I into Harvest Moon? Which one is the best?
>>
bumping for interest.
>>
>>387587929
Stardew Valley
>>
>>387587969
A Wonderful Life, HM64, Friends of Mineral Town, and Rune Factory 4

RF4 is by far my favorite, and is a slight spinoff of HM (adds combat and other things), but all of the above are good.
>>
Trio of Towns is the epitome of the franchise up to this point. There's also Rune Factory 4 and Innocent Life.
>>
>>387587929
To add to the suggestion in this thread, the new Trio fo Towns is also pretty good, and Back to Nature is also a good option if you prefer to play on a PsOne instead of n64 for HM64.
>>
>>387587929
>>387588147

This is the answer OP. The HM games are great, but plateaued over a decade ago. Stardew Valley not only improved on the formula, but is already available on most platforms, and is getting portable versions on both Switch and (unless plans fall through due to development difficulties) PSVita.
>>
Trio of Towns allows you to date a guy in a fursuit.

Or at least it will when the DLC comes out.
>>
>>387588560
>Not dating the yankee cowboy dude
>>
>>387587929
Never, EVER play BtN. HM64 is the right version of it. BtN is a literal hackjob that hastily uses the characters and setting mixing and matching without rhyme or reason.
>>
>>387588592
Why play Back to Nature when you can just play Friends of Mineral Town
>>
>>387588502
But I don't want to play Stardew Valley I want to play Harvest Moon
>hey anon have you played harvest moon
>no but I played stardew valley haha
>>
>>387588645
It's based on BtN, and thus also unforgivable.
>>
>>387588670
Just play Trio of Towns or Rune Factory 4.
>>
File: 1489702119551.png (2MB, 400x2632px) Image search: [Google]
1489702119551.png
2MB, 400x2632px
>>387588583
>liking wayne, even ironically.
Begone, and take your terrible taste with you!
>>
>>387588773
I'd eat his pizza
>>
>>387587929
Trio of Towns and Rune Factory 4.

Ignore Stardew Valley shitposters. The game itself is fine though, play it sometime.
>>
>>387587929
Trio of Towns
>>
Trio of Towns DLC fucking when?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.