[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

explain to me again just how this is a bad game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

File: erre.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
erre.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
explain to me again just how this is a bad game?
>>
>>387587057
Ghost
No downsides
Better than every other tier 1
Promoted constant camping
>>
>>387587057
Boring and derivative, right down to the nazi zombies
>>
>>387587057
>Call of Duty brand name
>popular
>sold more than your favorite weebshit
>plays better than your favorite weebshit
>its good
>its fun
>>
File: 1501915034192.gif (1MB, 446x270px) Image search: [Google]
1501915034192.gif
1MB, 446x270px
>>387587135
>>No downsides
>>Promoted camping
>If you stood still you would be detected normally
>>
>>387587057
Half of the guns are useless
>>
>>387587057
Fun game at the time but THIS is where the stealth faggotry started. Taking out Stopping power was a mistake.

>>387587135
The description for the Ghost abilities was a fucking memoir
>>
>>387587505
>>If you stood still you would be detected normally
Pretty sure that was introduced in Blops 2
>>
>>387587505
>>387587903

>>If you stood still you would be detected normally

It was blops 2.

Now why in the FUCK was that just not patched in? Ghost perk was fucking cancer. If you Ghost Famas with a silencer fucking neck yourself
>>
>>387587995
Flashbangs and stun grenades were useful though in Blops 1, so you could just toss one in the camper's direction amd shoot them in the head
>>
Great game.

Only complaints were the famas and Ak74u
>>
>>387587995
There were way more OP things in Blops 1 than silenced Famas
>ak74u w/ grip and rapid fire
>spectre w/ e-mag and rapid fire (use steady aim and you didn't have to ADS)
>g11
>>
>>387587057
This is the only call of duty I would ever come back to besides No.2
>>
>Call of Duty thread
>everyone is talking about multiplayer
Man, how low this series has sunk....
>>
>>387588534
That Kowloon CIA mission tho...
>>
>>387588735
The mission where you blow up chinks on a boat in Vietnam w/ those epic war tunes, Fortunate son and Sympathy for the Devil.
>>
>>387588820
>chinks
>in vietnam
>>
>people complaining about ghost
Unless they had a spy plane or blackbird, ghost was fucking useless.
>You can still soundwhore them
>Play smart and aim around corners
also scavenger nading them works every time because they don't use flak jacket.

It was very strong but it wasn't a game changer.
>>
File: paypay.jpg (47KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
paypay.jpg
47KB, 1067x600px
>screechers when they got knifed in gungame
>>
>>387588534

>Call of Duty campaigns
>>
>>387587057
>MW2.1: Smaller Maps edition
>>
>>387588534
The story was sound. No complaints there plus I love the cold war setting.
>>
>>387588375
Rapid Fire MPL was also a fucking laser and worked better than the Spectre up until long range engagements. Also dual Skorpions was also pretty good as well as the SPAS.

>tfw CoD will no longer have decent shotguns and it will continue to just be an AR and SMG only shitfest
>even LMGs are becoming useless joke weapons now
>>
>>387591378
so just like real life
>>
>>387587057
More maps in DLC than there is in the base game
>>
It was the last good CoD.
>>
>>387588534
>Call of Duty thread
>people talking about gameplay
I kno rite
>>
Campaign 10/10
Multiplayer 8/10 with friends
Zombies 10/10 with friends
>>
>>387593089
This. Campaign and zombies was great. Even the multiplayer had its fun parts
>>
>people always buttblasted about the FAMAS
>nobody ever realized how OP the MPL+ Rapid Fire was
used to go on rampages with my buds abusing that shit, during the 24/7 nuketown periods we'd all be sitting at 50 frags or more, almost hitting 100 at times. I miss it so god damn much
>>
>tfw got to work on call of duty
pure nightmare fuel
>>
>>387594891
Which one?
>>
>>387587785
?
Elaborate
>>
>>387595051
android/ios version
>>
Both BO1 and BO2 are actually good.
>>
is this where the series peaked? i like all of the black ops but this one is the best,
>>
>>387587057
It's one of the best Cods and I've never heard anyone talking shit about it, what are you talking about
>>
>>387596618
BO3 MP was good.
>>
>>387596806
I couldn't like, nor single player. Probably because I'm a PC player and I found mouse controls being somewhat clunky when compared to other games.
>>
1. RC-XD can be achieved from a double kill yet can get a multikill.
2. The RC-XDs timer and speed mean you can't escape it, which is rubbish, since when can battery operated RC cars go at that speed?
3. The Claymore doesn't tick, even if it does have the same detonation time as the previous versions the lack of a tick still means you only realize you've stepped on it when Treyarch pull the two fingers at you in the KillCam.
4. Thanks to the equipment slot, campers now have Claymores and Semtex!
5. The lag makes shotguns unusable, hit detection is useless with them.
6. Activision sold out to Mircosoft.
7. Matchmaking isn't as good as it was in Modern Warfare 2.
8. The Famas is whored to hell and back, has highest fire rate of any assault rifle and can kill in 3-4 shots and thus the potential damage of the Stoner63, all while being unlocked at level 14.
9. The FAMAS in inaccurately capitalized "Famas."
10. The Famas generally is the first weapon I'm killed by 60% of the time.
11. Treyarch claimed that every weapon is balanced, which makes me dislike them and the game even more.
12. Second Chance invincibility period wastes ammo.
13. Second Chance only gets me assists when I clearly loaded a magazine in him.
14. Shotguns were both made primary weapons AND nerfed.
15. Warlord's pro perk is shit unless you're a grenade spamming noob.
16. The graphics are poor compared to MW2.
17. The game lags for about 10 seconds when you get a trophy.
18. 3rd perks are essentially useless, the only decent one in BO is Hacker.
19. No Stopping Power means guns are unbalanced against the FAMAS and AUG etc.
20. Zooming down the scope takes too long, I never got killed by "l33t" quickscopers to begin with.
21. The party system rarely works on PS3, groups are constantly broken.
22. Every noob in the game runs around with Ghost and gets stealth kills with a freakin' silenced FAMAS.
23. Commando knife range by default.
>>
24. The Semtex timer gets you killed constantly by grenade lobbing noobs on Nuketown.
25. The only maps ever played are Hanoi (shit), Jungle (shit), Nuketown (generally shit in my opinion), and Radiation (decent when you're doing well).
26. People keep saying how good Treyarch compared to IW are when the only IW game they've ever played is Modern Warfare 2.
27. Create-a-Class 2.0 was overhyped, the only difference is you have the choice of some shitty camouflages, facepaints and a Clan Tag you can't see behind the camouflage.
28. People spray to hell and back, which causes lag and makes the game unplayable.
29. Treyarch couldn't be fucked to make a different helicopters for each side with things like Gunship, instead they cheat players with a Hind helicopter with different markings.
30. The claymore goes off too quickly, there's no escaping it.
31. Half the players online panic knife.
32. BO is worse than MW2 for campers.
33. Treyarch put in way more references to themselves on guns than Infinity Ward did.
34. The secondary slot is useless apart from noobs who lob crossbow bolts across the map wanting cheap kills.
35. IR sucks compared to Thermal.
36. The storyline dragged out too long in Vietnam, Payback was enough.
37. Credits don't let you test out weapons without spending 2000 a time, often end up with nothing upon discovering guns such as the Enfield can't beat the FAMAS.
38. Emblems like Nazi symbols lost their humor instantly.
39. Theater mode is poor quality compared to Bungie's equivalent in Halo.
40. Dogs are useless thanks to the Commando-by-default stab range.
41. Care package weapons are useless, you're often killed using it by an RC-XD.
42. The ability to dive to prone makes you look like a tard.
43. The subtitles are fail in the sense they block the swears while not blocking the swears being said.
44. SMGs were once again whored to hell and back with a huge choice while LMGs only have 4 in their category.
>>
45. SMGs also have that stupid full mobility while in ADS feature.
46. I still have to listen to French people spray their diarrhea language down my mic.
47. It takes longer to mute people because of that stupid menu that appears with every name.
48. Black Ops has too many loading screens versus the other games.
49. The storyline was once again shorter than in MW2 while the multiplayer feels generally unpolished.
50. I get less lag in MAG and Uncharted 2 multiplayer than I do in BO, which is frankly appalling.
51. Spiltscreen is useless and only used by power levelers.
52. The spawn system is somehow worse than the one in Modern Warfare 2.
53. I'm tired of getting told to play Combat Training because of the lag, I shouldn't have to play CT cause of Treyarch being useless at providing basic connections.
54. Bots on veteran have aimbot by default.
55. There's even more console promoters on the wiki thanks to Black Ops and the stupid lag.
56. Treyarch don't clamp down on hackers half as much as they say, the flying RC-XD continues to take off and take me out.
57. 3D was stupid and only provided that extra experience for the few, all while taking up space that could be used for something decent everyone could use.
58. 15 prestiges is ridiculous, is Mark Lamia actually that stupid to believe I'd prestige 14 times for a golden camouflage which costs CoD Points logo BO50,000?!?!?
59. The main menu looks rubbish, you'd honestly think you're playing a PS2 game.
60. The trailers made it look like there would at least be some destructible buildings, I was disappointed.
61. Where the fuck was "alternate ammo"?
62. Grenade Launchers aren't fun anymore.
63. At any point does it actually explain the numbers properly?
64. Half the guns suck penis.
65. You can't prestige in Combat Training.
66. There's no good multiplayer voice-overs like the Bambi fan.
67. Semi-automatic Dual Wield shotguns only have the range of a decent spit contestant at best.
>>
>>387587057
It's Call of Duty.
>>
>>387587995
It's funny because it took Call of Duty: Ghosts to finally properly balance the Ghost perk.
>>
>>387587057
Best Cod campaign since the first one. Multiplayer was fun but hc was unbalanced.
>>
68. It tries and fails to be super serious.
69. The campaign in Vietnam was generally weak.
70. Generally stupid Easter Eggs.
71. No Saving Private Ryan references.
72. Treyarch decided to shit all over the SUSAT scope.
73. Anons now come on the wiki defending the FAMAS, AUG and AK-74u, all while lying through their teeth saying they aren't overpowered because they use it.
74. The game wasn't funny enough to make an Uncyclopedia article about it.
75. No ability to play co-op in the campaign like in World at War, Treyarch can't even get it right there.
76. Hipfire accuracy decreases in accuracy with shotguns while moving.
77. The AI coding for the SAM Turret is useless, it kills you more often than the enemy helicopter.
78. The detail in the pick-up icons is minute compared to that of the guns in Modern Warfare 2 like the TAR-21.
79. People now hate IW for no reason.
80. WA2000 and Dragunov got some serious nerfin'.
81. The MP5k now looks rubbish.
82. Pistols suck without Dual Wield.
83. UAVs only do 50% of their job nowadays since 50% of players use Ghost. Considering Ghost COMPLETELY protects the user from a 3 killstreak (and the Attack Helicopter, why can't Flak Jacket do the same with the RC-XD?).
84. Grip is an underbarrel attachment but can be used with Warlord.
85. Masterkey sucks and isn't even resupplied.
86. Flamethrower isn't resupplied and can't be used with Warlord because Treyarch thought that all underbarrel attachments were OP.
87. The iron sights from the FAMAS in MW2 are literally on every other gun in Black Ops.
88. Crossbow is a grenade launcher with a huge range that gets resupplied but no-one complains.
89. The only way to match Ghost is with an 8 kill streak.
90. Grenade launchers suck, Treyarch might as well have removed them from the game.
91. The FAMAS gets a special camouflaged Grenade Launcher yet no other assault rifle does.
92. Veteran bots shoot you before they see you.
>>
>>387587057
>you're in vietnam for like one map
>all other maps are generic shit holes
>>
93. BC2's Vietnam expansion is more fun than BO at 1/4 the price, plus cost proportionally there's more guns with it than in BO altogether.
94. Reznov was made a central character for absolutely no reason.
95. Unexplained Zombies in the Pentagon.
96. The PPSh-41 should have been featured more, the MP-40 got a place in Kino!
97. There are so many things wrong I was able to make this list.
98. Connection Interrupted. That is all.
99. No gore in multiplayer, space was taken up by the 3D ability which >2% of people can use.
100. U.S.D.D. is a waste of space.
101. ACOG is cluttered to hell and back.
102. Contracts only reward players who can get severely high killstreaks guaranteed.
103. No portal references.
104. No rewards for completing challenges, callsigns are simply purchasable.
105. "I'm in a top secret military project but I can only sprint for four seconds!"
106. All the cool stuff is only done in cutscenes.
107. Due to the lack of people who no longer use shotguns, snipe or use underbarrel attachments other than a grip on their AK, shooting is now a boring activity where you try shooting the noob with the FAMAS before he pisses over you with that gun of his.
108. The multiplayer main menu takes 1 minute to load.
109. Marathon only gives like an extra 3 second sprint and the pro is a bitch to unlock.
110. Local only search doesn't work, even in cities.
111. Most of the guns weren't even invented in the time frame of Black Ops, let alone in prototype stages. (Including the AUG, Famas and AK-74u...)
112. Gas zombies. I thought they were failed German experiments.
113. Care package loot sucks, ammo drops are much more common.
114. Treyarch removed the MP40 as a killstreak reward from the Care Package.
115. WHERE IS ELEMENT 115 NOW?!?!?!
116. No Easter eggs like the Infinity Ward Times.
117. I miss Burger Town.
118. Treyarch can't even get the Union Jack flag right.
119. The annoying main menu theme makes the game look like it was made for the PS2.
>>
120. That stupid tune in the multiplayer backround just loops over and over again, combined with bad matchmaking you have a right headache.
121. Treyarch put in backround noise so I can't be a sound whore.
122. Why does the AUG have no trigger in Create-a-Class?
123. Treyarch having Russian soldiers using M249s as turrets in Vorkuta and WMD is lazyness, they just poorly used it as a placeholder and couldn't be bothered replacing it.
124. Golden Camouflage generally looks rubbish, it's more brown than it is gold.
125. Why did the tweak with the AK47 so much? The Modern Warfare version was perfect, the AK in Black Ops looks nothing like the actual one did at the time.
126. No co-op mode. Space used up by 3D probably.
127. No Project Nova weapons in multiplayer.
128. Black Ops' engine was just a redesigned version of an already redesigned engine.
129. No-scoping with the L96 is ridiculously easy.
130. The grip attachment on the AK-74u being nerfed resulted in the Famas being whored even more.
131. Sniping is weakened by the annoying lag.
132. Chopper Gunner is even stronger than the MW2 one, it requires 2 less kills and now stuns the enemy, thus the player being shot at can't even escape.
133. Pro perks are unnecessarily hard to get, who on earth plays CTF?
134. The grip attachment in 3rd person is held spastically.
135. 4 ARs have the same RoF: Commando = AK47 = Galil = Enfield, making them all boring as hell.
136. The campaign fails to deliver the same drama and impact that the campaigns in CoD4, WaW and MW2 did and is far more "Hollywood style" than any of the others, so much so they hired a Hollywood script writer.
137. Treyarch gives Xbox players a copy of Black Ops with reduced lag, map packs coming sooner, and those map packs at a reduced price. (Well, Xbox players pay Xbox Live charges, so it's still technically way more expensive).
138. Theater mode sucks on PS3, Xbox 360 players get 480p while PS3 players only get 360p.
>>
139. First Strike cost 50p more than the Modern Warfare 2 DLC.
140. JD_2020. He's an absolute idiot who apparently listens to the community yet gets 20,000 comments a day telling him the real problems of the game yet all he does is patches the AK74u's grip so more people use rapid fire to piss me off. If he read this he'd see how many things are actually wrong with that "game" of his.
141. Flak Jacket protects users from explosions in Black Ops, yet in other games there was another perk to balance this.
142. M79 Thumper > China Lake.
143. No Purple Heart trophy.
144. RPD > RPK
145. Somehow I encounter lag over local splitscreen.
146. The M16 looks horrible.
147. No Wii map packs after all.
148. A five-year old can throw a grenade farther than you can in Black Ops.
149. The FFA spawns are terrible, on Jungle I litterally spawned right across from someone at the start of a match.
150. The Emergency Airdrop doesn't make a return.
151. Three words: NO PUBLIC BETA.
152. The M60 w/ Extended Magazines has a childish title that reads "M60 Big Ammo".
153. No Team Deathmatch Express.
>>
>153
HOW MUCH LONGER WILL YOU GO?
holy shit
>>
As you can tell, I myself believe the AUG and the Famas are both severely overpowered. Firstly, I shall show you the stats for the two guns:

Famas: 3-4 shot kills, 937.5 RPM, TTK = 0.128 - 0.192 seconds, unlocked at level 14.
AUG: 3-4 shot kills, 937.5 RPM, TTK = 0.128 - 0.192 seconds, unlocked level 26.
As you can see, both guns are unlocked early in the game yet can pull the same TTK as the Stoner63 LMG, while with Assault Rifle movement traits. Now, we shall compare them to much higher level Assault Rifles:

AK-47: 3-4 shot kills, 750 RPM, TTK = 0.16 - 0.24 seconds, unlocked at level 38.
CAR-15 Commando: 3-4 shot kills, 750 RPM, TTK = 0.16 - 0.24 seconds, unlocked at level 44.
The Famas and AUG can both kill a target in 82% of the time it would take the AK47 or Commando to do so. And if that's not enough, let's bring in some guns from Modern Warfare 2, which apparently has "unbalanced guns."

TAR 21: 3-4 shot kills, 750 RPM, TTK = 0.16 - 0.24 seconds, unlocked at level 20.
F2000: 4-5 shot kills, 925 RPM, TTK = 0.195 - 0.26 seconds, unlocked at level 60.
F2000 with Stopping Power: 3-4 shot kills, 925 RPM, TTK = 0.13 - 0.195 seconds, unlocked at level 60.
These two assault rifles both represent the statistically strongest assault rifle and the assault rifle with the highest RoF. Not only do the Famas and AUG both have the 3-4 shot kill properties of the TAR-21, even with stopping power, the F2000, with the highest RoF of all Assault Rifles, takes longer to kill than the AUG and Famas do, with higher recoil as well. The Famas and AUG overpowered. Those are the actual stats, they haven't been manipulated, the TTK was worked out with the standard delay x (shots - 1) They can't be argued against, the AUG and Famas are overpowered in firefights against other guns.
>>
>>387591378
LMGs have been useless joke weapons since MW2
>>
So why do people not complain about it then? Well, let me bring back our old friend/foe, the Model 1887. The outcry for the Akimbo shotguns to be nerfed was huge. Why? Because it was unlocked at level 67. Therefore, not everyone could use it. If you can't use it but your opponent does and manages to get an advantage, you'd call it overpowered. So why isn't the Famas called overpowered? It's low unlock level. The Famas is unlocked at level 14, so it's availble comparatively early. Thus, the majority of the community can and do use it, so will defend it, rather than point out it's obvious superiority against other guns.

So, long story short, the Famas and AUG both give a player what is essentially an F2000 with lower recoil, 3 perks of their choice and Stopping Power by default as well as the benefits of Cold Blooded Pro when used with Ghost.
>>
As mentioned above, the Famas and AUG are both OP as hell. Thus, every time I'm killed in Black Ops, it's nearly always by either the Famas, AUG, AK74u or the Galil. I have 4000 deaths in Black Ops, 800+ of those are by the Famas, 600+ by the Famas, 400+ by the Galil and 200+ by the AUG. My KD is 0.95 - If there was no Famas it would be well above 1. There's NO variation in this game, Treyarch wasted their time making 44 weapons of which only 4 are used.

I use the Stakeout. I hate most of the full auto weapons in Black Ops. Few of them have the right feel in the game, and there's no point using them when the noob hipfiring the AK74u has an automatic advantage over you. In Modern Warfare 2, every Assault Rifle was different: the SCAR-H had a low RoF and low recoil, the TAR 21 has a high RoF and a strong recoil, while the AK-47 was in between. In Black Ops, 4 of the ARs have 750 RPM (Commando, AK47, Galil and Enfield). How does that make sense?

Before Black Ops was released, Treyarch decided to bow to the populist opinion of casual gamers worldwide and nerf the shit out of the sniper rifle weapon tier in an effort to put a stop to quickscoping. Optic fanboys worldwide held up their fists in anger at the decision, while unskilled casual gamers everywhere rejoiced and celebrated the fact that the new mod would require less technical abilities than before. And what a great decision it was. Now, instead of having players ruin the game by using different types of weapons, every Black Ops game consists of 6 players on each side using nothing but the fully automatic assault rifles and the Ak74u.
>>
I read a very good comment from YouTube:

"The ping latency programs that they [Infinity Ward] used is superior in Infinity Ward games, Call of Duty 4 and Modern Warfare 2. That's just the way it is, there's less lag; You don't get "Treyarched" as much. You know what I mean, Treyarched? When you're running around a corner, shooting, and you see some guy, pull behind the corner, "BLEGH," and you die and you're like "...What just happened there?" And then you watch the killcam and he's like totally shooting his entire clip into you and you're still standing there going, "Uuulh, Treyarched." That's called Treyarched."

As you guys can tell, I find the lag incredibly annoying, so much so some people like pointing out I've mentionned it 5 or six times, (I can't find them all). Well it's annoying! Nothing is more annoying in this game when you think you've completely outplayed someone and even though all your bullets are in line with them it turns out they're been pissing at you with their AK74u Rapid Fire for the past 2 seconds, or you have the same AK74u spraying person lag your game up to hell and back. The G18s in Modern Warfare 2 with Akimbo have an RoF with 2,000 RPM (technically) and they don't lag my game up the way one gun with 937.5 RPM does!
>>
File: ACOG.png (846KB, 919x899px) Image search: [Google]
ACOG.png
846KB, 919x899px
>>387597879
>101. ACOG is cluttered to hell and back.
Nice bait anon.
>>
"1. Equip Ghost as your first perk.
2. Choose the motion sensor for your equipment.
3. Select the Famas/AUG assault rifle and stick a suppressor on it.
4. Sit in an obscure corner, aim down your sights and wait for an enemy player to run by.
5. ????
6. Profit!"
— Encyclopedia Dramatica

In Black Ops, we were more or less told that you couldn't camp in the game. Yet, in Black Ops I'm killed by campers FAR more than I was in Modern Warfare 2. The equipment slot, for example, made this much easier. Now, as well as having the lethal grenade slot, there's also the equipment slot, which allows the enemy to have on them an extra claymore or motion sensor. Long story short, they know you're coming before you even cross the doorway. Plus, this Ghost Pro perk allows anyone to give themselves a ghillie suit while camping in the corner with a warlord assault rifle with Dual Mags and a silencer.
>>
Call of Duty: Black Ops was developed by a company that is notorious for releasing sub-par Call of Duty games. Since the release of Black Ops, Treyarch have continuously told everyone that they are willing to listen to community feedback. This "willingness to listen" has netted the company a vast army of basement dwelling fanboys who will ferociously defend Black Ops as if their life depended on it. When criticizing this overrated expansion pack, be prepared to listen to scores of irate fanboys making remarks such as;

>Hey, at least Treyarch are listening to the community!
This is in the same league as buying a broken-down washing machine for $2000; only to say that you're content with it because the person from customer service answered your phone call within a week of trying to get hold of them.

>Oh, but you moaned about Modern Warfare 2 just as much!!
No, that never happened, and that's another Fanboy Statement. There wasn't a single gun I complained about like I do in Black Ops (FAMAS > Famas), anything I moaned about was generally being killed by an RPG with Danger Close and One Man Army, and I still would/do (I used it once or twice, as I myself am a hypocrite). My friend traded in his game, yet he still has Modern Warfare 2. Did I complain about the TAR-21? No. So don't come out with such unjustifiable rubbish.
>>
>>387587057
Truly terrible optimization. Even though I hated Mason's interrogations and I'm not a fan of flashbacks I still enjoyed this game.
>>
File: 1430347721476.jpg (69KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1430347721476.jpg
69KB, 520x678px
>>387597131
>>387597291
>>387597441
>>387597637
>>387597879
>>387598072
>>387598184
>>387598398
>>387598460
>>387598507
>>387598558
>>387598596
This is either all pasta or some life crippling autism. Either way it scares me that someone typed all this out.
>>
>All the guns are perfectly balanced.
*cough*Famas*cough* This is a typical "Treyarch fanboy" statement made by somebody who is unable to distinguish between the words "balance" and "boring". The multiplayer mode on Black Ops is so mundane and uninspired, that some of the bigger CoD-related Youtube channels and personalities (GUNNS constantly shows his disapproval of Black Ops, FPSRussia just went back to the original Modern Warfare) have decided to return to previous Call of Duty games such as Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty 4. The fact that a lot of people are willing to put up with the crap that goes on in MW2 really serves to highlight the fact that Black Ops is so mind-numbingly boring, the player is at risk of having a stroke while playing it. So here's the fantastic thing; since all of the unskilled defensive players are too busy hiding in corners and playing with their motion sensors on Black Ops, games such as Call of Duty 4 and Modern Warfare 2 are now relatively fun to play again!

>Infinity Ward took out the dedicated servers for PC.
Treyarch didn't release Call of Duty 3 for PC at all. Your argument is invalid.
>>
>Warlord
Why would Treyarch nerf this? Anyone who is actually decent with a grenade launcher would know to use Sleight of Hand rather than Warlord, which annoys me even more that people can't do this. The M16 looks horrid in this game, it only looks good when you have the heatshield added by a Flamethrower or Grenade Launcher. But naturally because I like my gun to look real, I can't use a second attachment. I never used Warlord, but Treyarch limiting it so much is stupid. It's fair play that the player can't use extended mags and rapid fire, but all the other limitations are just a way for Treyarch not to have to add more gun model files into the game.

And the pro perk is stupid; another grenade! Multiple attachments on secondary weapons is awesome, Treyarch just had to take that out didn't they? Again, in my opinion it's just Treyarch being lazy so they don't need to make ore weapons files.
>>
what the fuck is happening in this thread
>>
>>387591378
So I guess you havent played Blop3 then
>>
>>387598867
I have and all I remember about it was SMGs and ARs with the occasional teammate using their explosive crossbow that they got for sitting around with a thumb up their ass the entire match
>>
>>387598694
You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded
>>
>>387587057
Killing zombie with Fidel and Kennedy was the best this game.
>>
>>387598507
>My KD is 0.95 - If there was no Famas it would be well above 1.
wew
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.