[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get idiots like you to pay me for playing games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1502728654085.png (518KB, 595x682px) Image search: [Google]
1502728654085.png
518KB, 595x682px
How do I get idiots like you to pay me for playing games?
>>
>>387585986
Be a woman.
>>
be an obnoxious faggot and pretend you are running a charity and dye your hair red or green, also unfunny
>>
Rocket League
>>
>>387585986
MEDDL
>>
>>387585986
Think of a nice catch phrase.
>>
But I don't pay people for playing games.
>>
Appeal to reddit's users
>>
File: YGfWHKH.jpg (633KB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
YGfWHKH.jpg
633KB, 4608x2592px
>>387585986
>>
>>387587791
LOIDE
>>
>>387585986
Pander pander pander pander pander

Don't forget to like and subscribe. Be liberal as all hell, only people like Pewdiepie can get away with not being progressive as fuck. Literally every other person needs to be in line with liberal dogma, even JonTron couldn't get away with it. Only play the newest released games and make a video within days of it's release. Constantly network and get other YouTubers and Twitch streamers to notice you so you can get those views from their fans. Make sure your humor is tween level, you can do complicated stuff later but you need to be the Adam Sandler of video games before that otherwise people won't care.

The issue is the market is too saturated at this point. Trying to be your boring normal ass self won't get you noticed, so you have to be the biggest visible idiot you can to get noticed which means you have to be crazy desperate for attention and act like slimeball for at least the first year.
>>
>>387585986
Be unique and appeal to my intellect, not 10yo kids. J/k, you have to be retarded to give streamers money in the age of oberdose of free entertainment.
>>
>>387585986
mettwurst loide
>>
don't know who that idiot in op is but the german memes have me worried
>>
>>387585986
Meddl loide
>>
ETZADLA
>>
>>387588767
hol' up
carrying a branch for a long time causes it to pop into a tree?
>>
Rainer gib a ruh
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.