[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game was amazing and no one will convince me otherwise.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

This game was amazing and no one will convince me otherwise. Have you played it /v/?
>>
>>387585386
What's about
>>
File: pa.157087.1.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pa.157087.1.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
No, but I played this which is similar and also pretty rare
>>
>>387585414
This. What IS it about?
>>
>>387585386
no but I absolutely love subnautica

I want more games like it
>>
>>387585414
>>387585438
There's a story, but I played it mostly to see the animals. You play as a marine biologist that then tries to uncover some old legend and it all happens in the ocean/rivers/arctic waters. I don't remember what the first one was about, I prefer this one.
>>387585432
I hadn't heard about it desu, maybe I'll look it up.
>>387585449
VR diving game when REEEE
>>
>>387585386
I love the music in this game, it's so relaxing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WKD0-iF38s
>>
>>387585830
>nineball island

interesting name
>>
>>387585386
It's an amazing game. The sequel is also top tier. Waiting for the 3rd entry
>>
File: large[1].jpg (97KB, 832x456px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
97KB, 832x456px
Really need another Endless Ocean in my life.

>>387585414
>>387585438
>swim with fishes
>take photos of fishes
>find treasure

Like the other anon said, there is a story but it's not a big deal. You can just be comfy for the most part.
>>
File: school.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
school.gif
3MB, 500x281px
It's extremely short but have you played Abzu?
>>
>>387585386
Pity despite how nice it is, it came out on a console that was 90% shovelware and at first glance looks like shovelware too.
>>
>>387586693
Nah, I never got to buy a PS4 (in spic with shitty economy) but if I do in the future I'm def going to get it
>>387586173
Me too, but when I think about it there's really nothing new to add to the series other than improved graphics or new animals, which I don't think people will notice, maybe a deep sea one set in the future?
>>
>>387586173
Perfect VR game
>>
>>387586693

I fucking love subnautica but can't bring myself to play it again until they get optimization going. Once your world is big, the game stutters a little too much. But first time through is fucking amazing, took me 30 hours to get to end game where the stutters are bad.

Can I play this Endless Ocean game (emulation of course)
and Abzu to get the same feeling?
Just swimming around seeing cool animal life.
>>
File: SpireRoom.jpg (470KB, 1116x674px) Image search: [Google]
SpireRoom.jpg
470KB, 1116x674px
>>387587171
>Just swimming around seeing cool animal life
That's nearly all Abzu is, albeit for an awfully short time. You wander through beautiful seascapes full of real ocean creatures from snails to prehistoric creatures. You can grab on and ride most things near your size or bigger, and there are odd shark sphinx shrines you can sit on that let you cast your view out into the current level to zoom in and watch any of the creatures swim and eat each other. The swimming mechanics and animations are great. I'd say it's exactly the type of experience a video game should deliver in all but length.
>>
File: 375996-treasure_of_the_deep.jpg (300KB, 975x978px) Image search: [Google]
375996-treasure_of_the_deep.jpg
300KB, 975x978px
this was my go-to comfy underwater game all those years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ES62nkJP_Y
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.