[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what vidya did you play today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: stupudding.png (298KB, 482x347px) Image search: [Google]
stupudding.png
298KB, 482x347px
So what vidya did you play today?
>>
>>387584321
FFXIV
>>
Quake Champions
>>
2 seconds late pal
>>
>>387584321
Hotline Miami, but got stuck in a chapter 4 twice due to a bug or someshit and gave up playing.
>>
Nier on PS3
got the rest of the endings
what colossal waste of time I should've just watched it on youtube
>>
DiRT Showdown, Forza Horizon 3, and a little bit of FO3. I've played and beaten every Fallout besides 3 and so far I'm not really disappointed like I was with 4, but I'm also not blown away like I was with NV.
>>
System Shock 2 and R6:Siege
>>
The Witcher 3. 60 hours in and slowly progressing. There isn't enough hours in the day
>>
wolfenstein: the new order and gigantic

the wolfenstein 3D level is really cute and all but it doesn't play well and gave me motion sickness
>>
>>387584321
I didn't play any video today.
>>
Taiko on vita. I'd have a much easier time getting gud if you could set the dpad to be identical to the face buttons like in Project Diva.
>>
File: Ice T.jpg (2MB, 1000x1644px) Image search: [Google]
Ice T.jpg
2MB, 1000x1644px
>>387584585
I hate the whole Velen section of the game. the area is boring as fuck but I gotta finish one quest in order to continue another quest that once completed allows me to continue another quest and etc.
>>
>>387584321
Trails of Cold Steel, just recently finished Zero no Kiseki. About 12 hours in an liking it so far. Nowhere near as bad as everyone was claiming it to be. It just further reinforces why I take the opinions of anyone on /v/ or /vg/ with a huge grain of salt.
>>
Replaying Bulletstorm, good fun. Also tested Tale of Wuxia and Red Number Prologue, they're both awful.
>>
>>387584321
Considering it is 3 in the morning I haven't played any today. Been busy watching The Defenders which is shit. Gonna play some Stardew Valley later.
>>
>>387584321
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, nearly 100% complete after playing 11 hours or so today. Pretty short game but I enjoyed it.
>>
Dragon Age Inquisition

I'm actually really enjoying the gameplay and the graphics of the levels. It's too bad the characters and the story itself are super dull and uninspired.
>>
File: 1475086583868.jpg (31KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
1475086583868.jpg
31KB, 600x765px
>>387584321
A lot of Shogun 2.

I'm hyped for Fall of the Samurai but I'm taking my time and enjoying the main campaign, also taking breaks here and there to watch movies about the era too, just finished watching Ran, pretty good.
>>
>>387584769
I've been meaning to finish Bulletstorm but I hate dealing with GFWL cancer. Might just pirate the remaster I refuse to give gearbox money and I've already bought it once.
>>
Albion online
Titanfall 2
Mount and Blade Warband

Had the day off with nothing to do. Best kind of day off
>>
File: pepespace.jpg (229KB, 1280x992px) Image search: [Google]
pepespace.jpg
229KB, 1280x992px
>>387584321

An hour of Danganronpa 2 on the train to work
>>
>>387584321
Gigantic.
I'm desperately trying to find a multiplayer game that I haven't either mastered or don't enjoy.
Might just kill myself.
>>
>>387584872
There's a replacement dll to play without gfwl.
>>
>>387585162
Ah nice I'll look into it thanks anon.
>>
Nothing, but I sure like talking about video games with you guys
>>
Elder Scrolls Online. Bought it ages ago but never played much, coming back now and just playing it like it's a single player game. If you do that, it's skyrim with less tedious dungeons, better animations and less buggy to boot. Just turn off the chat channels.
>>
Sainbow Six Riege
>>
>>387585332
I thought about starting a new character, I've been playing a Dragonknight since launch and I hop on every 3 months not knowing what the fuck I was doing the last time I was logged on. don't know what alliance to start in. I liked AD so maybe I'll just do that one again
>>
File: Destroyer_Gauntlets.jpg (21KB, 427x291px) Image search: [Google]
Destroyer_Gauntlets.jpg
21KB, 427x291px
i spent the day farming destroyer cores in glint's challenge
soon i will have my lava hands
soon
>>
>>387585908
I was able to pick up Morrowind for cheap on a shady key reseller site (around 1/3 steam price) so I've been messing around with Warden. Having a bear to maul shit for you is fun, even if the class is overall underwhelming for DPS.
>>
Atelier Sophie
>>
quake live + KofXIII I was too drunk to play both. fun times.
>>
File: qCzD80L4.jpg (35KB, 315x400px) Image search: [Google]
qCzD80L4.jpg
35KB, 315x400px
I played some Super Mario 64, Mario Party 5 with friends, finished West of Loathing, played FFXIV and then some Furi.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.