[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF I love Canada now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: slide-08-large.jpg (159KB, 1360x760px) Image search: [Google]
slide-08-large.jpg
159KB, 1360x760px
WTF I love Canada now
>>
>>387579539
This game is retarded, you need to eat 20 pounds of deer meat a day, this is a game that replaces content with filling your hunger bar

It's a shame because i wish this game was actually realistic with more ways to survive and craft.
>>
>>387580763
You over exaggerate 2bh
>>
>>387580846
I'm really not. You have to eat an unrealistic amount of food in TLD.
>>
>>387581595
Unrealistic for what, sitting around?
>>
>>387581641
Unrealistic in general.

>kill 4 rabbits
>cook them
>eat them
>hunger bar only gets filled 1/4th of the way

>kill a deer
>cook all the venison
>only lasts me 1 day

this game is fucking stupid, one rabbit would last you a day if not two, and a deer would last you weeks
>>
>>387581715
Rabbits are not that fat. A day max for an adult
Deer tho yeah, 1-2 weeks easily. A few extra days if you eat the organs also.

Never played the game so i dunno if it applies, but if it's very cold and there's a lot of snow you need to eat a shitload more. Physical activity in cold+snow is extremely energy intensive
>>
>>387581715
you also would need hours to skin,cut and cook the meat

dont go the retarded "realistic" route bro
>>
>>387581949
the devs are the ones unironically saying their game is realistic so they can go fuck themselves with this trash game where you have to eat an entire deer carcass a day to live
>>
>>387582027
you know the word realistic can be used in many variations. It doesnt have to be "like real life"-realistic. Which would be stupid anyway as I mentioned above.

I didnt play the game and maybe they made a shit gameplay decision. But saying more realistic = more better is stupid.
>>
>>387582108
>I didnt play the game
go play it and understand how shit it is before you keep shitposting
>>
>>387582170
not before you stop throwing around words you dont understand
>>
Needs different animals and weapons.
>>
>>387582278
your the person who's trying to say realistic doesnt have to mean like real life, why are you grasping at straws so much to defend a game you havnt even played? hmmm I really wonder..
>>
>>387582108
realistic
[ree-uh-lis-tik]
adjective
1. interested in, concerned with, or based on what is real or practical
3. resembling or simulating real life

Hmm, nope. Seems pretty cut and dry as to what "realistic" means.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.