[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 23815901722_4d1edf4ed1_b.jpg (286KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
23815901722_4d1edf4ed1_b.jpg
286KB, 1024x576px
What went wrong?
>>
This game was a monumental chore to play through, even on normal. Enemies were health sponges and Nate could only take fucking three hits at most

Wanted to unlock infinite ammo but I would have probably killed myself trying to play on a higher difficulty
>>
>>387573945
my only major complaint is the platforming is just way too easy and theres too much of it. there are some scenes that are tense as fuck and you forgot that the platforming is easy though (i.e. the motorycycle chase scene)
>>
>>387573945
Looks and plays like TLOU, doesn't feel that much as an Uncharted game.
>>
>>387573945
>sjw pandering
>like 2/3 of the game is platforming and walking
>new characters are pretty shit
>dlc isn´t Sully and Sams bogus adventure
>no supernatural stuff
That´s just off the top of my head
>>
Nothing, if we're being serious. The only problem was that there wasn't enough shooting.
>>
File: 1465075452984.png (520KB, 520x739px) Image search: [Google]
1465075452984.png
520KB, 520x739px
>>387573945
After three (or four) previous entries, they needed to do more than "now you can use a rope sometimes" when the usual climbing/platforming still sucks. The climbing spike and cork walls are a hint at what more could be done, but even that doesn't show up until the final island. The first 5 hours of the game are real slow and bad, then the last five hours are a lost of simple shoot-outs. And then there's the problems with the story and characters, but whatever.

The entirety of Madagascar actually is proof of what Uncharted can be- driving around the open wilderness between unique combat arenas built around rope swinging, basic but engaging puzzling in the clock tower, and the car chase from the clock tower down to catching up with Sam (where you're always in control of what Nate is doing)- all great stuff.
>>
>>387573945
No supernatural element.
>>
>>387574164
Do you people just say random things to look cool?

This plays nothing like TLoU, which minus the shitty stealth against mushroom zombies at least felt good. This was tedious bullshit that needed to feel more like a video game instead of a mediocre cover shooter.
>>
>>387573945
Nothing it's perfect
Don't listen to nintendogaf
>>
>>387573945
Where to start...
>Part walking simulator, part interactive movie
>Shit characters with shit character development
>Shit story
>Babby's first Tomb Raider
>Pandering to people who won't buy the shit
>Downgraded graphics
>Bad pacing
>Shit multiplayer; probably dead by now
>Shit content
>(((Games journos))) sucking the U:TLL dick so hard, you know it's utter shit
>>
>>387576227
>downgraded graphics
lol
>>
File: 1462800532781.jpg (507KB, 1463x1485px) Image search: [Google]
1462800532781.jpg
507KB, 1463x1485px
It's a good movie and a story, but it's not a game.
All the climbing and shooting is just pointless fluff to pretend it's a "game".
>>
>>387576335
He´s not wrong
>>
I liked it but felt it was the weakest in the series. Looked nice and played nice. I didn't mind any of the characters but raif could have been more fleshed out.
>>
>>387573945
Time caught up. Uncharted was cool in 2009 when photorealism, parkour platforming, cover shooting, and linear cinematic storytelling were all relatively fresh features. Climbing out of the falling train was cool back then, but that happens in every game now and there's nothing special about Uncharted anymore.

Same thing is gonna happen with the new Last of Us. Shits gonna feel played and outdated.
>>
ITS NOT FAIR BROS! IT HAD A BLACK CHICK IN IT! NO ONE COULD BEAT UP NATHAN, ESPECIALLY NOT SOME DUMB OLD GIRL
>>
>>387575687
>avarage black woman with a gun
Just go to chicago.
>>
how can they dump a long lost brother character so late in the series and have us give a shit about him
>>
>>387576227
>Downgraded
Game still looks amazing.
>>
Bad thing of U4 is that they went the way of storytelling wich wasnct the strong part of the series, it was a indiana jones with its own twist. But U4 did the storytelling just right and forgot what made the series so good. The gameplay got subpar despite being full of eyecandies.
>>
>>387573945

>What went wrong?
>U4 kills any further cameos or sequels with Nathan Drake as the main character
>>
>>387576819
Because it's Troy Baker and everyone loves him enough to give his shitty characters a pass, so thinks game developers.
>>
>>387573945
I thought his brother was annoying and I wanted him to die.
>>
File: trapped w no ammo.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
trapped w no ammo.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>387573945
not much
>>
>>387575687
How desperate do you have to be to actually beg people to cosplay as your character? Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>387576227
I fucking hate idiots like this who just spout meaningless criticism without actually playing it. I've played through about 3 of them and it's frustrating to see shit like this that ignores all of the actual problems with the games and how shit they really are.
>>
File: moving combat (Crushing).webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
moving combat (Crushing).webm
3MB, 960x540px
I don't get why this game has so much criticism here. Especially from morons why try to pretend like the gameplay isn't good. If there's anything wrong with it, it's the pacing and the SJW pandering aspects to the story as added by Druckmann.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.