[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Switch library thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

I have 40 switch bux, should I buy shovel Knight or Minecraft or something else?
>>
Sonic Mania, assuming you don't already have it. If so, buy Shovel Knight.
>>
Puyo Puyo Tetris
>>
Sonic Mania or Shovel Knight, then Mighty Gunvolt Burst.
>>
SLIME SAN
>>
>>387573563
That shit actually looks amazing. Too bad it's a little pricey for such an indie
>>
>>387573935
It's like super meat boy I'm fucking loving it, almost finished the game
>>
tumbleseed
>>
File: IMAG0297.jpg (2MB, 2284x5048px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0297.jpg
2MB, 2284x5048px
Here's my Switch library
>>
>>387573486
This
>>
>>387573563
It's a shame this will likely go under the radar, the level design is top notch. I really love it
>>
>>387573563
You got me to look this up and i'm interested, may grab it tomorrow.
>>
>>387571981
Buy some dignity and throw that shitty tablet in the trash where it belongs.
>>
>>387573563
>>387573935
I actually got to play this game/meet the dev like, maybe a year ago at this little indie development day thing at some school in New York. I go every once in a while, most of the games are mediocre or 2deep4u, but there's always a few gems and this was one of them, i sat down and played through like 20 levels of his game before I realized I was probably holding up other people trying it out. Told him it was great and then forgot about it, he was super nice though. I'm really happy for him that he got his game done and out there.
>>
>>387573563
This looks really cute, but I'm worried the awareness of vore is gonna ruin it for me.
>>
>>387571981
Have you played Shovel Knight before?
Because if not then Treasure Trove which includes Shovel Knight, Plague Knight, and Specter Knight would likely be one of the best games you could get for any system.
>>
>>387573563
Cardiophobia keeps me from getting it.
>>
Shovel Knight will get you some decent hours of play. If you're into Chrono Trigger, I Am Setsuna is super good, too.

Severed looks pretty fun, it's a dungeon crawler with touch-based combat.

Then you have Shantae and Cave Story which are both 10/10.

If you absolutely HAVE to pick between Shovel Knight and Minecraft though, go with Shovel Knight.
>>
>>387578862
Did severed come to switch? I wanted to get it on wii u but never got around to it. Got a lot of good reviews and looked really cool.
>>
>>387578980

It did.
>>
I dunno if it's still on sale, but Tumbleseed is actually a really fun game. I picked it up last week cause I read that the dev went back into it and added a bunch of extra content and rebalanced it based on some criticism he got. They also dropped the price from 15 to 10 for a few days, again, not sure if its still on sale. I probably wouldn't have gotten it normally but I respect a dev that actually continues to work on their game for free and addresses people's concerns. Turns out it's actually a really fun game to boot with some fun mechanics.
>>
>>387578980
It looks like a shitty mobile game in terms of the combat like all you do is just swipe around a bunch. I like the idea though that you cut off limbs and use them.
>>
>>387579180
I second this I loved the game in it's original form and still love it after the dev made it more forgiving. Still haven't beaten it yet but I've gotten to the final level multiple times
>>
File: 1502617208382.jpg (90KB, 502x478px) Image search: [Google]
1502617208382.jpg
90KB, 502x478px
>>387579257
The game makes sure you can't just slash like a retard. It's Skyward Sword combat done right and the last/secret sections were rather challenging. I 100%ed the 3DS version and had a great time.

You also obtain different abilities, it's not all slashing.
>>
>>387571981
Binding of Isaac
>>
>>387579351
I think I'm in the 3rd area right now...the desert? I've been playing it casually when I'm on the train, it's perfect for that. My only gripe is that I feel like a lot of the powers are kind of useless. Cool, but useless. Like most of the attack powers, I would rather just make more of the standard spinning thorns or whatever they are. Which is a shame because a lot of them are cool concepts, but when am I ever gonna want to setup a canon and roll back over it to maybe be able to shoot in the right direction, while also avoiding a spider jumping it's way toward me?

Other than that though, which really doesn't detract from the game, I've been having a fun time with it.
>>
>>387579659
I thought that too when I first played it but the cannons are really strong. I like to think of the weapons in terms of what they can give me back. With the thorns it takes 3 of them to take out a snake and that costs 3 but with a cannon that also costs 3 I get 4 shots and only need 2 to take out a snake and can get extra value.

Also you need to learn how to use the cannons to take advantage of the mini games for extra crystals
>>
>>387579903
I was kind of thinking maybe I just am not using the powers properly or maybe even enough, but I haven't totally felt the need to test them out enough. I'm sure as it gets harder though those thorns are gonna start to be pretty shit when the game starts throwing more shit at me. the desert is already pretty hectic.
>>
>>387578862
>If you're into Chrono Trigger, I Am Setsuna is super good, too.
Meh. Now I absolutely love Chrono Trigger. And I also quite liked I am Setsuna.
But I am Setsuna is almost nothing like Chrono Trigger. I still ended up liking the game and remains quite reminiscent of classic RPGs somehow. But people made me expect Chrono Trigger and it really wasn't that. Neither in combat nor its overall design.
It had other perks though. I quite enjoyed collecting all the items by finding all the different weaknesses and stuff and subjecting all the enemies to them for their unique drops.

I am really stoked for Lost Sphear though since it looks like it quite possibly might fix a lot of I am Setsuna's flaws, which gives it the potential to be a truly amazing game. Because I am Setsuna almost was that, but not quite. But no matter the case, I am not so fond of people comparing it to Chrono Trigger. I kind of feel like doing so does a disservice to both games.
>>
up
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.