[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 300x168px
Is it any good? I enjoy MOBAs and I've been looking for one to play that isn't LoL or Dota.
>>
No, it's shit.
>>
>>387569428
It's essentially LoL with a different camera perspective and control scheme. It's got the gimmick appeal, but if you're already sick of LoL it won't hold your interest that long.
>>
get out of 3k already anon
>>
>>387570483
Yeah that's how it was for me too. Couldn't stand the main conquest map because it's the same as every other moba. Loved the mythical gods theme, but after a month or so I was done with it.
Having to watch your ass because you can't see behind you is rather nice though.
>>
>>387569428
way more skill involved then the other mobas
>>
>>387572085
Imagine being this stupid
>>
>>387569428
Yes. For me it's really good. I never can enjoy MOBA because of the click here go there play style. Having real control of your character really feels good. And I don't know how to explain this but the way it plays feel more dynamic and action oriented.
>>
I come back to it and play it for a month or two every year. Most game modes are pretty boring if you're playing with randoms.
>>
File: 43212213213.png (201KB, 1185x703px) Image search: [Google]
43212213213.png
201KB, 1185x703px
>>387572443
>adds the need to dodge
>need to aim all abilities
>need to aim all AA
>>
its pretty gud
>>
>>387573154
>adds the need to dodge
Not exclusive to Smite at all, this is nonsense

>need to aim all abilities
Not an overwhelming amount more, the game still has lots of huge aoes and still has several actual targeted abilities too

>need to aim all AA
Adds very little

And then, as a trade off for all this, the game's strategy and positional element is heavily butchered because 80% of strategic play is blocked by someone standing in front of you and all abilities are limited to nothing more than steroids, projectiles, and aoes
>>
>>387569428
I have over 3k hours in it. It's good and balance is actually decent at the moment. Combat is great and I'd recommend hoping in now before Hirez shits on the balance again.
>>
>>387569428
It's a gimmick clone of LoL that likes to pretend its 3D when everything functional is actually locked onto a 2D plane and the game does basically nothing to utilize its camera and control scheme other than the handful of cookie cutter "fly into the air and reposition" abilities.
tl;dr: it's shit
>>
>>387574216
Matchmaking has been pretty bad for me lately. Just won the last 3 or 4 matches, but before those, it seemed I was cursed with a losing streak playing with absolute bonobos.
>>
>>387574580
Sounds like you've never won a match either.
>>
I want to sniff Scylla
>>
>>387574580
It's really a shame that the only game that's actually 3D is Paragon since Paragon is a mess with the most boring and generic characters you'll ever see and the new map killed almost all the verticality. There really aren't any places you get get up on and shoot down at people because there are invisible walls everywhere.
>>
>>387575601
Serqet is more my speed. Rip those sandals off and munch on those toes.
>>
Somehow this game has managed to still not be dead since ever since release so it has to be doing something right.
>>
>>387575406
>no argument
>>
>>387575353
matchmaking is retarded, being forced to lose is bullshit, stop playing assfaggots
>>
>>387579054
I typically play SMITE with my younger brother. He and I know what we're doing. I had 13 losses in a row recently and I'll admit I got pretty salty
>>
>>387579054
>>387579191
Then again, that whole time I was solo queuing.
My brother is a PC SMITE gamer mainly. My main is on PS4, but I also play PC
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.