[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop playing JRPGs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: bernie.jpg (547KB, 800x1195px) Image search: [Google]
bernie.jpg
547KB, 800x1195px
Stop playing JRPGs.
>>
>>387568131
No need to remind me.
>>
This has to be one of the biggest morons in the history of gaming.
>>
>>387569348
I don't know much about what happened with the Dreamcast. Who is he?
>>
Thanks for killing SEGA asshole
>>
>>387569437
>Who is he?

>dude rpgs suck lmao
>>
>>387569348
>>387569480
>>387569616
stop acting like jrpgs were big outside of japan during that era. the ONLY jrpg series that was a hit outside of japan was FF
>>
>lack of JRPGs is why the Dreamcast flopped
Yeah, keep telling yourself that weebshitters.
>>
>>387569797
Yeah worse, the company wasn't just wrong on one front, it was wrong about its entire way of business.
>>
>>387569480
Bernie was a retard, but let's be fair here: SEGA killed themselves. SEGAof Japan were a bunch of fucking tards too.
>>
>>387569735
You realise one of the big sellers on PS1 was FFVII right?
>>
>>387570132
>the ONLY jrpg series that was a hit outside of japan was FF
can you not read?
>>
>>387570018
Who refused to localize all the good Saturn games?

I'm aware we don't know if it was SoJ or SoA that wanted the 32X pushed out the window in America despite the fact that Saturn was on its way, but I want to know who was responsible for the mismanagement of the Saturn in the US apart from the botched launch
>>
As if lacking one genre of game was the only Dreamcast' problem
>fucked up release date
>fucked up retailers shipments and contracts
>fucked up SEGA financial situation from 1 failed console and some failed expansions for the megadrive
>easy piracy, even if psx had that too and it helped it
>people already knew the PS2 was on its way and would be stronger and more supported
Dreamcast was dead in the water, SEGA fucked up with the Saturn.
>>
>>387569480
Sega died when they killed off Phantasy Star in the west. I still remember PSP2. Assholes.
>>
>>387570132
LOL, that's funny bait
>>
>>387570132
>reading comprehension
>>
>>387568131

>Implying that Shenmue isnt a JRPG
>>
File: petermoore1.jpg (22KB, 420x280px) Image search: [Google]
petermoore1.jpg
22KB, 420x280px
Stop playing on SEGA consoles.
>>
>>387568131
Why, beside time wasting grinding?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.