[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is pretty good. Why doesn't /v/ talk about it more?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Theevilwithin_cover.png (743KB, 764x828px) Image search: [Google]
Theevilwithin_cover.png
743KB, 764x828px
This game is pretty good. Why doesn't /v/ talk about it more?
>>
>>387568109
Butthurt horror fags angry that the game is an action game.
>>
>>387568424
How actiony is it?

Is most of the combat done with guns?, i'm always down for shooty in a cool setting.
>>
>>387568493
Shadows of the Damned but difficult.
>>
>>387568109
Because it's a single player game that came out 3 years ago?

What kind of retarded question is this.
>>
>>387568109
We do. A lot.

There's a mixed consensus here. There are those that think it's a pale RE4 clone, and there are others that enjoy it for what it is.

I'm the latter, and look forward to the second installment as long as its nearly as good as the first.

AKUMU mode is great.
>>
>>387568550
Bioshock Infinite and Witcher 3 still get threads for whatever retarded reason.
Where do you think you are.
>>
Boring characters, nonsense story, stupid villain.

The only good thing is Julie's ass.
>>
File: 1483078977355.gif (800KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483078977355.gif
800KB, 500x500px
>>387568643
I honestly expect the sequel to be even better.
>>
The Inner Recesses chapter of the game was the highest point. Everything else pales in comparison
>>
File: light woman.jpg (2MB, 2000x1458px) Image search: [Google]
light woman.jpg
2MB, 2000x1458px
I played the DLC. This fucking monster is legit scary and unsettling.
>>
>>387568424
It's a good blend of both to me. The Kidman chapters have some good horror going for it too. Felt like playing Siren.
>>
>>387568646
Bioshock Infinite doesn't get threads, and Witcher 3 had threads after it came out but not anymore.

Each of those games also sold much more than the TEW
>>
>>387568424
Games can be truly scary if there is action. If I have no way to fight back, then there are no stakes and I might as well be already dead. I hate this meme that survival horror means that running away.
>>
Just curious; is anyone planning on getting the sequel at launch? It just screams price drop after a couple of months to me.
>>
>>387570125
There's literally nothing else I plan on buying for myself that month so I'll probably bite. I need a Halloween game too.
>>
>>387568493
After a while it just becomes a shooting gallery where you have to defeat a horde to continue to the next one. And you can't kill the enemies until you activate the horde sequence
>>
>>387570303
TEW 2 over Mario or Wolfenstein? To each his own I guess.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.