[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you guys' opinions on Warframe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Excalibur_Wallpaper.jpg (261KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Excalibur_Wallpaper.jpg
261KB, 1920x1080px
What are you guys' opinions on Warframe?
>>
Fun for a few hours until the grind becomes unbearable.
>>
It's the quintessential example of wasted potential.

The core gameplay is fun, the game is ruined by incompetent devs.
>>
>>387568043
Inexhaustable grind (not a bad thing if you're up for a braindead-timewaster). I'm about 1500 hours in and I'm fucking done.

The cool thing is that you can get endgame gear within 50 hours and just smooth sailing from there on. Also it's pay2win (pay2notgrind) but you can earn premium currency via trade (this is also the endgame, jewing children out of their platinum currency).
Great base gameplay, everything else is questionable. The dev team throws shit at the wall and something sticks. They're also comically incompetent at some points or ideas of the game, and frighteningly accurate and wise in others. Shit's infuriating.
>>
THICK
>>
>>387568268
fpbp
>>
>>387568043
Mag is the qt Warframe.
>>
File: RIPedo.png (199KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
RIPedo.png
199KB, 600x586px
>>387568523
>frighteningly accurate and wise in others

Give me one fucking example. All I can think about when it comes to DE is straight up incompetence.
>>
File: 1503089013057.png (903KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1503089013057.png
903KB, 1200x1200px
>>387568932
No
>>
>>387568329
no its fucking note youre an idiot
core gameplay is most generic third person shooting imaginable
its nothing like "space ninja" and nobody even uses any loadout pieces other than primaryu weapon

the core failing of the game is the gameplay isnt fun
>>
Kinda fun in short bursts so that you always have something new to do.
Gets really boring if you play too much because all you can do is grind.
>>
The very definition of overbaked
>Every time a new system is introduced it makes existing ones less relevant
>Damage rebalancing has essentially forced players to give up on their old loadouts on multiple occasions
>At least half of the warframes are irrelevant if you want to do end-game grinding with randoms
>Almost every new warframe requires inhuman grinding given how you need to spend time to craft items needed for grinding out blueprints
>Literally never coming out of Beta
I have reinstalled Warframe on at least three separate occasions and I drop it every time I stop playing every time a big half-baked update makes all my gear suddenly useless
>>
>>387569307
no youre an idiot
their content pipeline is second to none
>>
I'm sure they'll revamp the focus trees soon.
>>
>>387568043
Good for like an hour without friends then it becomes a boring grinding simulator.
If you got friends, good for a couple days before it becomes stale and repetitive.
>played it on pc and ps4
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.